All the way from Paris

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
I may act like Jace doesn't effect me. But the truth is, that when I saw him standing next to my brother, I wanted to hide, turn back and go to Paris. Cry, hug him, kiss him, slap him, yell at him. But I knew I couldn't do any of those things. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. And I'm still not going to give him the satisfaction. Instead, I'm going to ignore him. And if we need to talk for some reason, then I'll be cold...just like he was to me. I feel my heart squeeze a little at that. But I quickly regain myself. I was dry, so I put on my underwear and clothes.

 I was dry, so I put on my underwear and clothes

I go downstairs. my brother and Jace. We're still hogging the couch and the Tv since they were passed out on the couch. I glare at both of them. Jace starts to stir. He had grown...a lot, and he was also more muscular. He looked like he had a six pack under his shirt. I look away just before Jace's eyes open. "Clary....Listen, I need to-," I was about to cut him off when the doorbell rang, waking Jonathan up.
"What's going on?" He says sleepily. I sigh and open the door.
"I told you I was going to get here" a teeth chattering Simon says. Even though he was wearing a lot of layers. My jaw drops as I let out a squeal and hug him.
"I Thought you were kidding!" I say happily.
"No...and oh...god it's cold! Why is it so cold here?!" He asks. I pull away and giggle. I pull him inside and close the front door.
"Welcome to New York" I smile.
"Hey! That's what the cabbie told me after I told him I only had euro's and he kicked me out of the cab...I had to walk all the way here..." He says. I giggle and finally remember that Jonathan doesn't know Simon.
"Oh! Right! Jon, this is Simon, Simon that's Jon...and that's Jace..." I say, my voice growing cold as I said Jace. "You'll find that he's an Oscar award winning actor..." I finally clear my throat and look at Simon. "Anyways, there's someone I want you to meet!" I say as I grab Simon's hand and drag him out the door.
"No! No more snow Please!" He begs. I ignore him and keep dragging him away from Jace. "Who do I have to meet?" He asks.
"She's not in town.." I say.
"Then why did you...oh.." it quickly hits Simon. "Why didn't you try to get over him Clary? I though that was what you wanted!" Simon says.
"I did! I do! I am!" I say.
"Then why is it awkward?!" Simon asks.
"It's Not awkward it just-,"
"Hurts?"
"No! It's frustrating! He didn't even say sorry! He didn't even try to text or call!" There was a pause of silence. "OK! YES IT STILL HURTS SIMON!" I yell angrily. "But Can you blame me?! He....he acted as if....as if my heart were some stupid prize... like I meant nothing to him!" I say.