Jett's solution to his problem

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
I hear a knock at the door. So i get up from the couch dusting cheese it crumbs off my hands. I go to the door and open it. My jaw drops as I take in the scene. Jett was dripping in rain water. She had a little girl in his arms. "I need you to do me a favor....i don't trust anyone but you so I need you to help me," He says. I nod.
"What is it?"
"I swear to you I will tell you everything when I can. I just need you to take her and protect her. She's the most important thing in my life so don't let anything happen to her. I need to get away for a while. But I'll come back, please take care of my sister," Jett begs.
"Ok..." I say. Jett nods as she passes her to me.
"Thank you," he whispers. He then grabs my face and kisses me. I gasp. Then he pulls away. And runs off. I close the door in a daze. I set the little girl on the couch. She was asleep, and she smelled like beer. I look at her closely. She looked like Jett, except she had brown hair instead of black. She was so small. Her skin was pale.

      I sigh at the beautiful girl and pick her up

I sigh at the beautiful girl and pick her up. I go upstairs and put her on my bed. I then lock the windows and the closet door. I then go downstairs and get in my car, but not before looking at the girls tag. I then go inside an open children's clothes store it was 9:00 and they closed in half an hour. I grab twelve little outfits that are the girls size and two pairs of shoes. I buy them 75% off, which is an amazing deal. I then go back home and start to go up the stairs.i then get stopped by my mother. "Clarissa, would you like to explain why there's a little girl in your room? And why does your room smell like beer?! You are under age Clary!" She says angrily.

"Would you like to explain why you cheated on dad with his best friend?! Yeah, that's what I thought!" I snap. She stops me before I could make it past her.

"I never loved your father..."my mom says. "Our mothers arranged a marriage for us. Your father fell in love with me but I never did." She says. "I've always loved Luke....and i'm Sorry I cheated on him...but I just couldn't anymore, now tell me why there's a girl in your bed!" I roll my eyes.

"She's Jett's sister...she needs me to take care of her for a while...but listen, i'll Take care of her, buy her food and everything...you don't have to worry about her.." I say.
"You're my daughter, and you're doing something selfless. Take whatever you need" my mother says as she winks at me and let's me go to Jett's sister.