Jett's return

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
As Perry and I arrive at the park, I can see Jett next to his bike. Perry runs to him and hugs him tightly. "Jett!" She says.
"Hey Perrywinkle!" Jett says. I smile at them. They look so happy. "Why Don't you go to that ice cream truck, and get some candy?" Jett asks as he crouched down.
"Ok! The usual?" Perry asks. Jett nods,
"The usual" Perry then runs off. Jett gets back up, he looks at me. He sighs as he looks back at Perry. "My father hit her...he shoved her into the fridge, and beer bottles fell on her head....And then my mother wanted to start fresh, so she left us. And there's no way in hell I was going to live Perry with my dad," Jett scoffs.
"That's terrible," I say.
"Yeah Well, it could've been worse," Jett says.
"Jett, this is probably a terrible timing, but......about the kids..." I say as I look at him. He looks back at me.
"Clary, you accepted my little sister....you helped her when I needed you to....if I can't trust you then I can't trust anyone!" Jett says.
"Your point?" I ask.
"You're a nice girl, with an asshole ex. And, I want to give whatever the hell this is, a try. What do you think?" He asks nervously. I grab Jett's face and kiss him. He pulls me closer and kisses me back. And for the first time in a long time, I felt whole again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We were back at my house. It was 7:30, Perry was already asleep, and I was talking with Jett in the couch. "Clary, i have to go back, to where I was. I need to get some more money," he says. I nod.
"You'll have to go every week won't you?" I ask. He nods.
"I'm sorry, but I have to,"
"It's ok, you go, I'll stay here taking care of your sister, with my life by the way. He smiles at me.
"You wanna Go somewhere?" Jett asks. I nod.

JACE POV
I was walking outside. I had to clear out my head. I turn the corner, but quickly hide. I see that Jett guy walking with Clary. His arm around Clary's waist. I take a second to take them in. Clary then kisses Jett, and that was like a stab in the heart. She moved on. She looked so happy. Just like she did when we were together. I know you look happier with him Clary, but I'll be here...whatever he does, I'll be here, and if he breaks you, my little redhead, he'll have something coming, because no one gets to hurt you. I duck away. I put on my helmet and get on my bike. I then ride away from here. And I go to the one place I shouldn't go when I'm mad and Jealous. I go to my girlfriends house. And my intentions, are not good.