Cheaters and Explanations.

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
"I thought you said she didn't have a boyfriend..." I say angrily.
"Well she didn't tell me! Why did you make me tell you everything! You should've just tried calling her yourself!" Jonathan says.
"You know she wouldn't have answered" I say annoyed.
"Why do you even care?! You hurt my sister! I should hate you!" Jonathan says.
"I didn't want to hurt her!" I say. "I didn't want to!" I exclaim.
"You're lying! I am so sick of it!"
"I love her!" I yell. Jonathan freezes. "I love her and I hate myself for what I did to her! The only reason I wake up in the morning is to see you and hope that you tell me She's ok! I love her so much...and it hurts me every single day knowing that I can't be with her because of what I did to her!" I yell. I put my head down as I feel tears fall down my face. I feel Jonathan hug me, which he never does. And I hug him back.

CLARY POV
"Clary...don't you have a boyfriend?" Simon asks as we walk back to my house.
"I do Simon...and I like him a lot...but that doesn't mean I can't be heartbroken by Jace..." I say. "Him being here...in my house...i just...i don't know..." I sigh. We go back inside and find Jace and Jonathan eating breakfast. The doorbell rings. Jonathan gets up and opens the door.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" Jonathan asks. I go towards the door and see the black haired boy. I smile as I see him. I run up to him and kiss him, not bothering to notice if people were looking or not.

JACE POV
I freeze as I see Sebastian at the door. How dare he show his face here?! Clary see's him and her eyes light up. The light that they used to give out when she spot me in a crowd....except, dimmer. She runs up to Sebastian and kisses him. My jaw drops as I feel my heart shatter. She pulls away. "Hey.." Sebastian whispers.
"Hi.." she mumbles.
"What are you doing?!" Jonathan asks as he pulls Clary away from Sebastian.
"Jonathan, you know Sebastian...he's my boyfriend.." Clary says.
"You can't go out with him.." I spit out. Everyone's heads snap towards me.
"I don't think you have the power to tell her what to do," Sebastian says as he steps towards me slowly.
"You son of a bitch...i actually do get to tell her to dump you since you....you hurt her.." I say.
"What are you talking about Jace?" Simon had already left awkwardly with Jonathan.
"Do you seriously still think that I wanted to hurt you clary? I didn't want to hurt you....Sebastian blacked mailed me...I swear on the angel Clary...he told me that if I didn't break up with you in the cruelest way possible he would frame me to make it look as if I cheated on you" I say. "And your parents had just gotten a divorce because of cheating and I just.....i couldn't hurt you even more than I had to."