Clumbsy

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
I glance towards the door of the girls locker room and see Clary. My eyes widen as I notice her. She looked so hot. I felt myself get turned on and I quickly sit up to cover it. "She's going to be the death of me..." I murmur to Alec.
"Yeah....You're screwed," Magnus says cutting in. "More screwed over than Britney Spears." He says.
"Not helping," Alec murmurs. Magnus rolls his eyes. Coach Berry then comes up to us.
"Ok! So! Today our principal thought it would be a good idea to teach you all a dance! Don't complain because It will be cringey to teach and watch, It's a simple dance that any four year old could follow," she says. We all get into lines and follow the simple steps they tell us to do. Then they put on music and the coaches start talking to each other as they watch us do the steps over and over again. Aline dances towards me and ends up dancing next to me.
"Hey! Guess what?!" She asks excitedly. She had her black hair in a fishtail braid with a small lock of hair falling out of her braid.

     "What?" I ask

"What?" I ask. Aline had her normal black leggings and Nike shoes.
"So, you know I have hip hop dance lessons?" She asks. I nod. "Well, a girl in the ballet class next door that I walk home with everyday...her names Tori, and I told her about you,"
"Wow,wow,wow!" I say as I stop dancing. "You told someone about me? Why?" I ask.
"Because Jace! I'm trying to score you a girlfriend! Now shut up and listen!" Ali says.
"Ali! I don't need a girlfriend!" I say.
"Yes you do! Anyways! Tori said that she wants to go on a date with you, she says she'll plan it and everything," Ali says.
"JACE! STOP STANDING THERE AND DANCE!" Coach Berry says. I sigh and keep dancing.
"How's Helen By the way?" I ask. Aline is one of my best friends that is a female, and she has a girlfriend named Helen.
"She's doing fine...actually, I'm going to go dance with her now! Bye bye!" Ali says and dances away.

CLARY POV
Here's the thing with this dance. Coach Berry said that this dance was so simple that even a four year old could do it. But sadly I have the balance of a three year old. So I keep stumbling and stepping on my own feet. Finally, I start to trip and stumble backwards. I then hit something and bring it down with me to the ground. I look behind me to see who the unlucky person was. And I see Jace. We were in an awkward s position, i was on his lap on the ground. I blush and quickly get up. Jace, still on the floor, gets back up. Coach Berry walked through the crowd of people to get to us.
"Change of plans! Girls, we'll be continuing the dance unit, boys, go with Coach Jerry, he'll help you with the tennis unit," Coach Berry explains.