The Riverdale Dance

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
"Ok, so the student body gave the school board an offer that they couldn't resist. So, we'll be having multiple groups of two re-enacting a scene from The TV show Riverdale," Coach Berry says. "So get in pairs." She says. Izzy And I quickly go together. "Ok, so, the dance will be here, it will be on repeat, try to learn it..." Coach says.

Izzy and I start to dance, me being Cheryl and Her being Veronica for obvious reasons. The bell then rings and we go to the locker room to change.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I was working at the movie theater when Amatis came up to me. "Hey Clary! The movie theater has been making a lot of money, so....we're putting two new workers to work with you, and since you've been here longer, you'll be the manager and tell them what to do," Amatis says. I nod in understanding. "Clary, this is Timothy Ross and this is Jett Carson" I look up and look at them. They were so different from each other. Timothy was tall, Nerdy and had acne all over his face, he had spaghetti arms and was skinny. Jett, on the other hand, was also tall, but he was muscular, not as muscular as Jace, but definitely more muscular than Sebastian.

 Jett, on the other hand, was also tall, but he was muscular, not as muscular as Jace, but definitely more muscular than Sebastian

I couldn't find Timothy....sorry...

Amatis then walks away. I sigh and open the coverts with extra uniforms. I guess their sizes (which is a trick that one of my friends from Paris taught me) I throw them the clothes, Jett catches them Easily, but timothy doesn't. "Go change into those," i say. I go to the engraving machine and make them name tags. Jett and Timothy come back. I give them their name tags and look at them.
"Listen, princess, you might be in charge, but you don't get to boss me around." I glare at Jett.
"Listen, I have had enough of people like you, so stop trying to test me because i am at my god dammed limit" i growl. "So Go make yourself useful and clean the toilets...supplies are in the supplies room inside the bathroom," I say. Jett rolls his eyes but walks inside the bathroom.
"Go scrape the gum out of the tables," I tell Timothy. Timothy rolls his eyes as I give him a bucket and a plastic thing to get the gum out.

JACE POV
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Alec asks. Alec is dropping me off because my mom took my car away because i was leaving again without permission. She still let me go though, my mom just wants to put her nose into my life.
"Yup," i say as I look up and see the stars movie theater. "Shit! No! I don't!"
"Well, you can't cancel, she saw you.." Alec says.
"What if Clary's there?!" I ask.
"Take the opportunity to make her jealous or something, I don't know, you're Jace, figure it out.." Alec shrugs. I get out of the car as I roll my eyes.
"Hi, I'm Tori," the girl says.
"I'm Jace, Alec's Cousin, And Aline's friend," Alec knows Tori, they met before when Magnus introduced Tori as his old Ballet friend. And honestly, just imagining Magnus in tights is blinding enough.