Little do you know

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
I was close To Tori's house. I then quickly swerve into a U. I almost fell off the bike as I did this. I then cut the engine as I take off my helmet. I angrily throw it into the side walk. I hold my head in my hands as I breathe in and out angrily. What the fuck am I doing?! Was I really going to take Tori's V-Card because I got jealous?! I also still have fucking Chlamydia! God dammit I'm such an idiot! I look up. A happy couple were walking by me. I look away. I can't do this to Tori, I have to keep my emotions in check. I need to forget about Clary.....for good.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I slam the door to my room shut. I open the drawer and take out the box of memories. I'm going to burn all of this crap! I try to move and go outside to turn on the fire place and burn it, but I can't move. I just see Clary's beautiful face. I grab the picture and slide down to the floor. She was laughing so much on a swing. Her red hair was blurry because it was shaking. Her head gear made her even cuter than her small figure already made her. Her red hair made her special, and so did her bright green eyes, that were closed since she was laughing. I love her so much. I wipe the stupid tear that came rolling down. "I love you," I tell the picture, my voice shaking. "I love you so god dammed much, and what I did...was worst than any pain you could feel." I roll my eyes. I put the picture on my bedside table, and the box under my bed. I slip into my bed. I love you clary, and I know you're still hurt, even when I'm asleep, just wait, I'll make it better. Even if it takes me forever.

CLARY POV
Jett had left, and I was sleeping on the couch. I'd jump in front of a stupid train for Jace. I roll my eyes at my thought. I gave him all I had and he threw it to the trash, better yet, he tore it apart then threw it in my face. I would still take a bullet for him. And he wouldn't do crap for me. God he didn't even say he loved me! And here I am saying how I would catch a stupid grenade for him! I would go through all this pain, and still love him. Why?! Why is my heart so stupid! Just freaking move on! Why won't you move on!? I have to move on! I have an amazing guy right at my fingertips and I'm still clinging on to this jerk! Just let me live happily for once! Real happiness! Because Jace....it was all fake. My phone rings and I grab it.

I love you,

I look at the name, expecting Jett, or my mom or dad. But instead I see,

Jace,

The phone falls from my hand. I sit up. And I sob my heart out. Why did he do that?