Jett's Cliff

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
3 Chapters! You must all be so happy,

Unless you don't care and you're just reading this for some weird reason....
CLARY POV
I wipe butter off the counter. "Hey, our shifts almost over right?" I turn around and see Jett.
"Yeah, night shifters take over." I explain. He nods. I look up and see the night shifters put on their bow ties. "And....our shift is over," I say. I grab my bag and start to head out. Jett catches up to me.
"Hey, i wanted to take you somewhere," Jett says.
"You? Want to take me? Somewhere?" I ask raising my eyebrows at him.
"Sure," He shrugs as he takes a swig of his cold water. "You coming?" He asks as he walks over to his motorcycle.
"I am not getting on that," i say.
"Stop being a hypocrite, I've seen your Ex, he has one too," Jett says. "Now come on!" I roll my eyes at him. But get on Anyways. I grab onto his waist and he drives off. As he keeps driving I can't help but think that he could kill me and rape me to wherever we're going. He's perfectly capable of it. Yet the stupid girl is clinging on to his back right now. The bike stops. I take off the helmet and look around.
"Where are we?" I ask Jett.
"Glyde's peak," he says. "No one ever comes here, which is why I thought it would be the best place to do this," he says. I start to get scared. He starts to walk towards me. I try to get away from him, but he walks past me. He goes to the edge. "FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!" Jett screams. He then looks at me. "You can either think I'm crazy or cuss someone out to relieve your anger, your choice princess," Jett says. I walk up next to him.
"YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "I FUCKING HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!" I yell. I then stop and notice that I was panting. And I felt so much better. Like the life was returned to me. "Holy crap that felt good," I pant as I look at Jett. He laughs.
"What'd I tell you?" He asks. I grin at him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I was laying on the cliff looking at the stars. "Who did you cuss at?" Jett asks. I look at him.
"Who did you cuss out?" I ask.
"I asked you first." He says. I roll my eyes.
"At my Ex. He really hurt me..."
"How?" Jett asks.
"Well, we started dating in middle school. And i know middle school relationships don't last. But I thought we were different. I was really ugly in my middle school life...like headgear ugly," I laugh as I look at Jett. "And then, when Jace asked me out...i felt beautiful, he made me feel worth something more than a cheaters daughter," I say. "My mom cheated on my dad, and then, having someone like Jace care about me made me happy. So incredibly happy. But then," I look back at the stars trying to contain my tears. "at the end of freshmen year. He got up on a lunch table. And told the world that he never loved or cared about me. That I was just a stupid ugly girl who told him she loved him." I say. "Then I ran away to Paris with my dad. And I changed, and now I'm back..." I say.