Babysitters

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
I put the two boys in bed. "So, now, why don't you two go to sleep, you've done enough damage for one day, don't you think?" I ask, my voice had a hint of amusement.
"I love you Clary," Joseph says sleepily. Daniel was already asleep. I move Joseph's hair away from his eyes.
"I love you too," I whisper. I kiss his forehead and walk downstairs. Tori was finishing off cleaning the house, she was sweeping the floor.
"How did you do that?!" She asks as she stops sweeping.
"I just do, it's second nature for me," I explain. Tori nods. God freaking dammit she could be a double for Selena Gomez!
"That's really cool!" Tori says smiling. I couldn't figure out if she was being genuine or sarcastic. She had no sarcastic features on her face. But why the hell would you be nice to your boyfriends ex?! Unless she doesn't know I'm her boyfriends ex...
"Yeah, uh, I'm gonna go. Tell Mrs.Hollends i say hey," I tell Jace as I walk away.

TORI POV (well that was unexpected)
I smile up at Jace. "Your ex is really nice," I say. Jace laughs and looks at me amused.
"Well that's something I never though I'd hear," Jace says. I roll my eyes. I look at the mirror next to us. I was about the same height as Clary. I had my big dark brown (almost black) curly hair parted in two. Petite ness is a style on me. I had my pilot Jacket that used to be my dad's until he passed away. He was a Navy pilot, and he gave me this brown leather Jacket for my 12th birthday.

 He was a Navy pilot, and he gave me this brown leather Jacket for my 12th birthday

~*~*~*~*~*
I wake up in my comfortable bed. The covers were pink with big white polka dots. My whole room was pink with white polka dots. When my dad sends me letters, the envelopes are always pink with big white polka dots. Which is why my room is like that. I stand up. My hair was a tangled mess. My white t-shirt was wrinkled and so where my white sweatpants. I go downstairs only to find the kitchen empty. My dad couldn't make it. My heart falls in disappointment. I then roll my eyes at myself. You should be happy your dad is still alive! What is wrong with me?! So he couldn't make it to my 12th birthday party! It would be worse if I could make it to his funeral. I don't like to think about my dad dying. But the thought still crosses my mind.
"There's my little girl!" I look behind me as someone picks me up. My dad is 6'3 which is increadibly tall.
"Daddy!" I say excitedly as I hug him. So I'm a little too old to be calling my dad daddy, but you try having your dad go away all the time and not knowing if he'll be alive the next Time you see him!
"I have a surprise for you!" My dad says.
"What is it?" I ask.
"I'm giving you my Jacket!" My dad says as he gives it to me. It was a little small. Even though my dad is old he still keeps growing. Which is weird. It fit me a little bit but it would fit better as I grew.
"Thank you Daddy!" I say excitedly as I hug him tightly.