Pilot

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

TORI POV
And that's how I got my Jacket. I also remember the Time I got the biggest news in my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I sigh as I wait. It's my 15th birthday. I was alone in the kitchen. My mother went to the casino again. She keeps going and leaving me alone. She gets drunk then comes back and passes out. It's midnight. And my dad promised he would be here for my birthday. I guess he missed it. I sigh as I look at the dancing flame on my candle. The doorbell rings. I get up and open the door, knowing it wasn't my mother because she has keys. I open it and thunder strikes just as I see who it is. It's my dad's Co-Pilot. Danny Zabinski. He's 23 and blonde with blue eyes and a scar across his eyelid. He looked at me with sadness.
"Tori, where's your mom?" He asks.
"She's at the Casino, why?" He looks at me with even more pity.
"I-i Can't stay here, I'm so sorry Victoria....i can't.....Your father is dead" he says sobbing.
"What?" I ask.
"The plane got shot down. Your father crash landed on a fence and......he got impaled by a tube, I'm so sorry Vicky," he sobs. He then stumbles away, leaving me crying and on the ground broken.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I used to go with Vicky, but after my dad's death I went with Tori. It was easier to deal with things like that. My moms reaction was worse than mine though. It was terrible.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I was sobbing. I was hugging my legs tightly as my back was against the side of the stairs. The door opened and in stumbled my mom. Drunk out of her mind. "Whoof! That was one night," she says. I stood up in front of her.
"Mom, Mom i need to tell you something..." I tell her.
"Go ahead, I'm sober enough," she says.
"Daddy's dead..." I sob. My mother looks at me in silence. Her face serious. Then she starts laughing. I look at her as if she were crazy.
"Well it took him long enough!" She laughs. I look at her in horror. "Ohhhhhhh god," she sighs. "I finally feel free. I can date whoever I want now," she sighs. "Best news you've given me all day honey," my mom says as she walks up the stairs. I slip down to the floor. For how long has my family been broken?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I look at my face through the mirror. Tears were being held back. Jace notices this, he pulls me into him and I cry on his shirt. "I'm sorry." I cry.
"It's ok, It's ok," he says as he strokes my back.

CLARY POV
I was going through an old playlist. It was before I met Jace. I click on a song. It was popular by The Veronica's. I grin as I start singing the stupid song. Song is up ^^

I smile as I fall asleep to the song.