Jett's past

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
You're welcome MackenzieTaylor568
CLARY POV
"Ok, your turn!" I say. Jett sighs and looks at me.
"My dad...he's a drunk asshole," Jett says. "I don't get what my mom saw in him. He comes home and he passes out in the couch, then he has the nerve to slur to my mother about how she's a stupid slut," Jett rolls his eyes. "At least I've managed to keep my little sister oblivious." I look at him.
"Wow, you're a really good person," I say. Jett laughs.
"Thanks," He says. He then sits up. I sit up with him. "C'mon, I'll take you home," He says. I nod as he gets on his bike. I follow him and we zoom off.

JACE POV
I was outside looking for my motorcycle keys. Juniper told me she hurried them near the front yards fence. I kept digging until I hear a motorcycle. I look over the fence and see Clary get off a bike. She takes off the helmet and gives it to the guy driving it. She puts it in a small closed basket thing the bike has, it's a helmet holder. She thanks the guy and says good bye, apperantly the guys name is Jett. What? I know how to read lips.

Thanks for the ride, see you later Jett,

Jett zooms off and clary goes back inside. I finally feel my keys. I grab them and go back to my window. Has she moved on?

JETT POV
I kill my bikes engine. I look at the trailer I live in with my dad, mom and sister. I chain my bike up and go up the stairs to go inside. I open the door and the familiar scent of Vodka and cigarette smoke hits me. "YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS YOUR WHORE MOTHER!" My dad yells as I hear something crash and fall. I walk inside quickly closing the door I go into the kitchen and see Perry on the floor. My Dad has shoved her onto the fridge, making his supply of beers fall on top of her. She was wet with beer and surrounded by broken glass.
"Perry!" I say as I lift her up. Thank the angel that she didn't get cut. She whimpered as she hugs my neck and covers her face in fear. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I ask my dad in rage.
"Don't speak to me like that! Show me some respect!" My dad says sternly.
"I can't show you respect you don't have. Who the fuck hits their six year old daughter?!" I ask him. "You're sick!" I say. I then spot my mother at the door. She had a bunch of luggage. "What are you doing?" I ask her. My mom has wavy black hair and gray eyes. She's pretty.

      "I'm getting the fuck out of here! What do you think?"she asks

"What about Perry?" I ask.
"I'm sorry Jett," she says shaking her head. "I need to start over, and I can't do that with you two," she says and leaves. I look at the door awe struck. And now what the hell am I supposed to do?!