Jealousy is a bad emotion

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
Thank you larisaanadeeljin for the Kat and Maddie pic!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING Thank you larisaanadeeljin  for the Kat and Maddie pic!

JACE POV
Tori smiles and we go inside the theater. I immediately wanted to turn around and run the other direction since there, I saw Clary behind the counter.

CLARY POV
I look up and see Jace next to a girl.

She was tall and pretty

She was tall and pretty. They come up to the counter.

JACE POV
"Hi! Can I get a salad without any chicken," she then starts mumbling things like "tomatoes and onions have a lot of carbs....and onions give you bad breath..." then she looks up at clary. "And no onion or tomato" Tori says
"And you?" Clary asks her voice cold.
"Nothing..." I say.

CLARY POV
I go to the back and grab a salad I take out everything except the lettuce. I go back to the cash register. "Your lettuce, total is 10.89," I say. Jace takes out his wallet.
"Hey," i look next to me to see Jett. He had his uniform's sleeves rolled up, and his collar loose.
"Hey Jett!" I interrupt him. "Why Don't you wait in the back room and I'll meet you there," i say, winking at him. Jett raises his eyebrows but goes to the back.

JACE POV
Jealousy ignites in me as that Jett guy goes to the back room. I slap a ten and a one on the counter. "Keep the change.." I thought my voice would be laced with Anger, Jealousy and pettiness. But it was filled with hurt. I then walk behind Tori, not paying attention.

CLARY POV
I sigh as I open the back door. "What was that?! You're lucky I didn't throw you under the bus!" Jett says with his thick Brooklyn accent.
"Ok! Listen! I'm sorry! Listen, if you help me out here, i won't make you clean the toilets.....ever!" I say. Jett's eyes narrow at me. Then he takes a step back slowly, his arms were crossed as he looked at me, as if he were trying to see inside me.
"You said you were sick of guys like me...Because your ex is like me," He says smirking.
"Whatever!"
"You know what? I'll roll with it....but you have to make It up to me," He says.
"How?" I ask.
"Figure it out sweet cheeks," he says. I sigh and keep wiping the counter.

JACE POV
We get out of the movie theater. It was the worst movie I've ever seen. Fifty shades of freed. There was an awkward silence between Me and Tori. "Ok! This is obviously not working!" Tori says as she throws her empty salad container away. She turns to look at me. "You wanna know the truth? I hate fifty shades of anything! I actually hate the movies in general!" She says. "I also hate salad and I eat like a pig! I'm not this perfect little girl that is cold and likes to eat leaves instead of candy!"
"Then why did you do all of this?" I ask in amusement.
"Because one of my friends went out with you and told me you liked girls like this, but you clearly don't!" Tori says. I smile at the girl.