Phone call

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
This chapter is in honor of Shadowhunters...

THEY CANCELED THE SHOW! 😭😭😭
CLARY POV
"I know you're busy, but this is an emergency, it's about Perry, you need to know something..."

Clary, I love you, but I can't just leave!

It's been five months since Perry told me she got raped, and I've been keeping it from Jett. Jett and i have also grown closer. And he even told me he loved me. And now, I'm finally over Jace. I felt so much lighter now, with Jace out of my life for good.
"Jett, please," I plead.

Just tell me over the phone Claire,

"Five months ago, Perry made me promise not to tell you, but I have to....Jett.....Perry got raped when she was four, by one of your dad's friends..." I say. The other line was silent. "Jett?" I ask.

Fucking shit....Why didn't you fucking tell me clary?!

"Jett! She told me not to tell you! This isn't just some stupid little crush I can tell anyone Jett! This is serious!"

I'll be there in three hours tops,

"Ok, I love you, be careful ok," I say.

Love you too,

JACE POV
I sigh as I get off my bike. I ring on the doorbell to the house, dreading what happens next. The door opens, showing Tori. She had a striped shirt with her pilot jacket, with matching leather boots and dark blue jeans. "Hey!" She says happily.
"Tori....we need to talk..." I say. Her smile fades.
"That's not good.....c'mon," she says. I follow her in. She then leads me outside and climbs up on a latter. I follow her. We were up on her roof. Which probably isn't such a good idea. I sit down and Tori sits down next to me.
"Tori, I'm so sorry, i didn't mean for things to-," she interrupts me.
"You're still in love with your ex....and you feel bad about leading me on..." she says.
"I'm so sorry Tori," I say sadly.
"Jace, you're an amazing guy, and your ex is an idiot if she still doesn't want you," Tori says. "And you know what, it's fine, we can break up, but on one condition," Tori says.
"What is it?" I ask.
"We're still friends....yeah?" She asks.
"Of course" I grin as I shake her hand.
"Bye Jace," She says.
"See you later Tori," I say as I slip down the ladder.

CLARY POV
I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Jett. "Hi!" I say as I kiss him happily. He doesn't kiss back. He pulls away.
"Clary, where's Perry?" He asks.
"Jett," She says. I look behind me and see her standing there with a bag, it was filled with her things.
"I called her beforehand," Jett explains. "Go to the motorcycle Perry," Jett says. Perry then goes outside.
"What's going on?" I ask confused.
"Clary...I'm taking Perry with me, i have enough money for both of us, and there's no way in hell that I'm staying here."