Gym problems

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
I give up on my emotions! How am I even supposed to feel towards Jace?! He broke my heart so I should be sad, but he also broke my soul, so I should be mad. But he somehow still has my crushed heart in his hands, so I should be happy he wants me back. I just want to feel something....but I don't! And it's so annoying. And now, I'm crying in frustration pathetically on my bed. Ok, i guess I'm sad....and mad, I won't let him find out that he still has my heart in his hands, because if he does, he'll just crush it even more. I thought I was over this! After punching walls and crying yourself to sleep for a year you would think I was done with this, but I'm not. And then what Sebastian did just made it worse.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~
I sigh as I walk into the girls locker room. I open my locker and take off my clothes. I look down and notice that I put on lacy black underwear that I didn't even knew I owned. Izzy. Izzy would sneak clothes into my closet and hope I put them on. I sigh and put on the shirt. I frown as I felt it tighter than normal. I grab the shorts and notice that they're really short. I quickly put them on so the other girls won't start judging my body like they always do. I put on my tennis shoes and go to Izzy's gym locker. She was putting on lipstick. I glare at her. "Isabelle....what is this?!" I ask. She turns to look at me, she gasps.
"Oh my god! You look so hot! I definitely made the right decision," she says nodding in approval.
"Not funny! Give me my clothes back." I say.
"Clary! You're no fun!" Izzy whines. "Please Clary! I want Jace to pay for what he did, and there's no way that that amazing outfit won't have him drooling! Please! Please please please!" I glare at Izzy.
"No, Izzy, I want nothing to do with Jace, so give me back my clothes!"
"Nope!" She says and closes her locker. I roll my eyes and go towards the door. There was a mirror, so I look at myself.

 There was a mirror, so I look at myself

I sigh as a coach passes by me

I sigh as a coach passes by me. I grab her arm. "Coach Berry, this is against the dress code right?!" I ask.
"Well, you have a gray shirt and Black shorts....and that's the uniform, so you're fine," Coach Berry says. I frown as she walks away. I peek out of the locker room and see Jace lying on the steps next to Alec. Sebastian was making out heatedly with some girl, Izzy was flirting with Simon, and Magnus was next to Alec listening to Jace tell them something. I take a deep breath and walk out of the locker room. I look up at everyone to see their reactions to my clothes.