Texting

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
I decided I would update again because....I'm a cruel person.....and i have school, and i hate school, anyways! Bye! I hope you like the chapter!
JACE POV
I wake up with a huge headache. I look around me, and don't see anything. I see a small note with Advil and a glass of water. I grab the Advil and take it. I then grab the note.

Found you weeping about Clary next to an open cabinet of dad's party whiskey next to your phone, bad combination, or at least that's what I herd. You're lucky I found you instead of Grabdma,Mom or dad.

PS You owe me big dumb dumb!
PPs you wouldn't let go of dad's whiskey bottle like a baby who wouldn't let go of It's sippy cup, so it's under your bed...

Sincerely (cuz I don't love ya!😂)
Juniper

I immediately look under my bed and see my dad's whiskey bottles. I sigh. Then I quickly grab my phone. I look at my recent text messages and see Clary. Shit! I then look at the text.

I love you,

I face palm myself. Dammit!

I'm sorry, that was meant for someone else....

I send it, then I get another text message.

Who?

I wait a second.

Tori. Anyway, bye!

Phew! Got out of that one!

CLARY POV
Tori. Anyway, bye!
My eyes water as I feel my heart get ripped away from me. He told her he loved her, by text, which means....he's said it more Than once. "What did I have to do to get you to say that to me?" I ask crying as tears flooded down my cheeks. I wanted him to say those words so badly since I first said them. And now, here he is telling another girl he loves her. How the fuck can I move on with this?! He managed to hurt me even more than he did before. It's like feeding a rich child in front of one dying of hunger. It's cruel, unnecessary and absolutely heartbreaking. I wipe my tears as I see Perry. We've gotten closer. She grabs the sour patch kids she was eating yesterday and sits down on my lap laying her head on my chest. I play with her hair. Jett's basically been a brother and a father to Perry, and I guess...I'm like a mother to her. The fact that Perry quickly adjusted means that she really was in a shitty situation.
"Can you keep a secret?" Perry asks.
"Depends on what the secret is," I say.
"I have to tell someone, and you can't tell anyone," Perry says. "When I was four...my dad came in with his friends....he was drunk, and so were they." She says. Her eyes were covered in tears.
"What happened Perry?" I ask.
"He hurt me....I-i was taking a shower, and he cane in. And he....he...." she breaks down crying.
"What did he do Perry?" I ask.
"He took off his clothes and he....he hurt me.." Perry cries on my shirt.
"Oh my god Perry," I cry as I l stroke her head.