The Box of memories

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
OK, so, I will make a one shot in my Pointless adventures of Jace and Simon, about Clary putting together the memory box, so if you want to see that, then go check that out!
JACE POV
The box was filled with pictures, letters and bears. There was also a shirt. It was her Nicolas Copernicus shirt, the first shirt she had on when we slept on the same bed. I take out the shirt and smell it. It smelled so much like her. Like paradise with strawberries and mangoes. I grabbed the pictures, most of them were the stupid pictures we would take of Clary kissing my cheek and me kissing hers, and the pictures Izzy would take of me giving Clary a piggy back ride. And another one Alec took of Clary and me talking on the swings, and Clary laughing as I made a stupid joke. Clary pressing her ice cream cone to my face, then laughing, and then me doing the same thing. We lived through so much. And I broke her.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I kept the memory box. They were too precious to sell, too expensive to throw away, and unbearable to burn. I hear my phone ring, and I pick up. "Hello?" I ask.
"Hey Babe, It's me, i was thinking, maybe you could come over? I just.....I'm having a little proble- NO! PUT THAT DOWN JASON!- sorry, I need help with these kids, I called my friends but they're 'too busy' can you please help me?!" Tori asks. I grin.
"I'll be right over," I said. I then hang up and walk towards the address Tori gave me. I open the door and see the house a mess and Tori chasing around the twins she's babysitting.
"Thank you so much!" Tori says as she walks towards me.
"Yeah no problem, Clary used to babysit them," Tori rolls her eyes.
"Why did you say her name?!" She asks whining. I look at her in confusion.
"CLARY! WE WANT CLARY! CLARY CLARY CLARY!!!!" They say.
"Oh, um, ok, we can take care of this," I say.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

We couldn't take care of it. I grab my phone and dial Clary's number.

Hello?

"Clary, Hey, it's me,Jace....Listen I need you to do me a huge favor," I say.

Jace I'm not In the mood to make favors!

"Please, please I'll do anything!" I beg. I hear her sigh.

Fine, but you owe me, what do you want?

"I need you to come down here and help me with the twins you used to babysit," I say.

I'll be right there.

CLARY POV
I walk inside and see the place trashed with Jace and his girlfriend in the middle of it. I roll my eyes. "CLARY!" The Twins Yelp and charge towards me. The twins have always liked me, they said I was good with kids and that when the time comes, I would be perfect mother material. I always thought I would be the mother to Jace's kids, that was the stupidest hope I've ever had. I pick up the twins and kiss their cheeks.
"How are my two little boys?" I ask them.
"We're tiered," Daniel says as he yawns.
"Yup," Joseph agrees as his eyes start to droop.
"Let's go get you into your PJ's then," I say as I start to walk towards the stairs. "Clean all of this up, yeah?" I tell Tori and Jace as I walk upstairs.