This is all so twisted

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
It's been a few days, and I've gained control back. Now i Can actually be in the same room without having butterflies flying around. I'm also getting a lot closer to Seb. Now we're in school. Seb comes up to me. "Hey, me and the football team are going to takis...you wanna come?" He asks. Takis is a diner that's open 24/7.
"Sure..." I say. He smiles and kisses me. I know that when he said 'the football team' that excluded Jace,Jonathan,Jordan,Alec and Raphael.(Magnus is head cheerleader and Izzy is Co head cheerleader.) when school ends we go to to takis. Then i notice that it was only the boys, i was the only girl, but i shrug it off and order. I go and sit back down with them.
"Hey, uh, isn't that a lot of food? You know...for a girl?" Connor, one of Sebastiana teammates says. I look at sebastian waiting for him to tell him to shut up or something, but instead he started to laugh. Jace would've told him to shut up...i brush the thought off and look at Connor.
"I think it's fine," I say "maybe you should stop being sexist.." I growl. They laugh off my anger and I just eat quietly as they keep talking about jokes and making stupid dirty comments and jokes, I just stay quiet and bored not knowing or wanting to say anything.
"Hey, uh, Clary, why don't you make yourself useful and get me an extra thick chocolate shake?" Sebastian asks me grinning. I frown and roll my eyes. But I still get up and go get the shake. I sigh as I wait for it. They give it to me and I walk back and hand it to him. He starts to drink it. Then his face turns as If i he tasted something sour. "Ugh! What is this?! I specifically told you extra thick, this is thin!" He says angrily as he gives me the shake. "Go get me another one!" He says. I glare at him and empty the shake on his head. He gasps and stands up slowly. An 'ohhhhhh' goes through the table of the football players. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He asks angrily, his ónix eyes were stone cold and intimidating. I actually felt fear go through me. Fear of him. I stumble backwards but he catches my wrist. The diner was empty with only the one waiter who had gone on his lunch break. "How dare you disrespect me like this! After all i've done for you?!" He asks. "I AM SO OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE YET I STILL GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY! YOU DON'T DESERVE ME!" He yells. "And you also won't give me anything back! You always say 'no' to sex and to pictures! AND THEN YOU DO THIS?! YOU BITCHY OBEASE WHORE!" He yells. I flinch and step back. "THIS IS WHY JACE ONLY WENT OUT WITH YOU FOR A DARE!" He yells. "Tell me Clary, how does it feel to have the only two guys that you have ever liked tell you that they only went out with you for a dare and sex?" He asks. "If you haven't gotten it...we're over" he says. I had tears in my eyes. He lets me go and i Tun our of the diner as the diner bursts out in laughs. Why again? Why again? Why?