Gynecologist and Physicians

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
I didn't want to go inside my house. I didn't need Jonathan nor Jace to see me broken again. The door to my house opened. I quickly stand up from where I was in the sidewalk. I turn away from my door, hoping to god that they don't notice me. "Clary?..." Jace's voice says in the middle of the talking boys. I try to wipe my tears off, but my hand came out black. The first time I wear mascara and I had to be dumped. I start to walk away from Jace, hoping he'll just leave it. But as soon as I take the step to run off, Jace's hand catches my wrist. I angrily shove him over. I'm so done with all of this! People walking all over me and thinking it's ok. "BACK THE FUCK OFF!" I yell at him. He looks at me in shock since I never even talk to him. "I hate you....I hate you....i hate you for pretending you cared! I hate you for saying those words! I hate that you never even cared! I hate that you always play with my emotions and how you treat me like a stupid toy! I wish I had never even met you! You screwed me over! So BACK OFF!" I yell and run into my house crying not caring what anyone thinks I run upstairs and close my bedroom door with a lock and barricade it just in case. I finally sit down on the ground. I don't hate Jace...I hate myself...i hate myself with my life...because I'm still in love with Jace...why can't i hate him! I can't love him...he'll just break my heart....I can't go through that....not again.

JACE POV
The guys were just awkwardly standing there as Jonathan ran upstairs. I was about to go follow them when something gripped my wrist. I look behind me and see Jasmine.

"What are you doing here?!" I hiss

"Listen, I came to tell you about something!" She whispers. "Remember the last time we saw each other?" She asks.
"Yes,why!?" I ask.
"My boyfriend had been screwing other girls which is why we had sex remember?!" She says. Remember when I said that at my lowest I would do things I regretted....yeah, I've had sex with a bunch of girls. Never at my house and never the same girl twice. Which makes me want to barf when I think about it.
"Yes so?!" I ask.
"My boyfriend has Chlamydia..." Jazzy says. My eyes widen.
"No....no,no,no,no NO! Please tell me you're joking!"
"I'm sorry Jace...but you have to get checked...and cured..." jazzy says. "Anyways...see you later I guess.." she says and leaves. I rub my face in annoyance. That's what you get for sleeping around Jace.

CLARY POV

"So, I'm not pregnant and I have no STD's? Well, thank the angel! It's not like I'm a virgin, right? Oh wait! I am!" i say with my hands in the air.

"Clary, You have to talk to your mother about that, I didn't force you to come here," the doctor says. I sigh and roll my eyes as the doctor rips out a piece of paper and gives it to me. "You can give this to your mother," the doctor says. I nod and walk out of the office. As I walk out I see Jace sitting down on a chair in the waiting room.