Imogene

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
*SPOILERS FOR SEASON 3x something*
Imogen....😭💔 Ave Atque vale my dear Herondale
*SPOILER OVER*

CLARY POV
"Clarissa! I haven't seen you in ages!" Imogen says.
"Yeah, i've been busy," I lie. Seeing Imogene and Jace here, it brings back so many memories. Imogene and I used to bake a lot together. Then Jace and I would take them to the Tv and eat while we watched some stupid tv show.
"Well, we would like a bag of popcorn and some skittles," Imogene says. I give it to them. "What's the total?" She asks.
"It's on the house," I say smiling. Imogene smiles back at me as she drags Jace away and into a movie theater that was showing Black panther. Jace had been staring at me while I gave them their order. I sigh as I sit down on the stool since no one is here. I remember how my days in Paris went.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I was at my dads mansion. I've been here for three days. Jace never called, and I just keep replaying the words he said to me in my head. I look at the dark white wall. It's one in the afternoon, but the blinds are down so it looks dark. All I ever do now is cry to my pillow. My dad's maids come and give me some food, but I don't eat it. I don't want to eat. A knock at the door snaps me back to reality. Then the door opens. "Clary....It's me, are you ok?" My Dad asks as he walks into the room, the room is clean since I haven't left my bed since I got here.
"No.." i say holding back tears. "What's wrong with me daddy? Why did he do that to me?" I ask him. I briefly told my dad what happened with Jace. My dad sighs as he sits down on the bed next to me.
"Nothings wrong with you beautiful," he whispers.
"I'm not beautiful dad. If I were beautiful then Jace wouldn't have broken me like that. Like I am nothing, as if I were an ugly toy.." I whimper.
"Why don't we go to get your headgear off? You've always wanted that, so we can go to the orthodontist to make sure everything is in place and then if you want, you can take a shower, put on some pajamas and watch a movie here with all the junk food you want," my dad says. I look up at him, I almost forgot that not too long ago he went through something similar. I nod and get up to wash my face. Then we go downstairs and get in the car to go to the orthodontist.

~*~*~*~*~*
My dad followed through his promise, I ate all the junk food I wanted and stayed like that for weeks, crying over Jace. He really hurt me...and I don't know why I didn't punch him when I first saw him. He broke my heart, and tore my soul to shreds. Then he left me scrambling to fix the pieces. But the pieces are still on the floor, now they're just numb, and I'm too tiered to try and fix them, i tried once and it only hurt me more. No way in hell am i going to try to put the pieces back together. I'd rather be a mess, than put myself on the line like that again.