Gynecologists and Physicians PT 2

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
The thing with Brooklyn hospital is that they're too cheap to get a separate department for Physicians, so they split the Gynecologist department in half and gave it to the physicians. "Jace?" I ask. "What are you doing here?" I ask. He looks up, he looked embarrassed.
"I could ask you the same thing..." he says.
"I have to come here yearly, mothers rule," I say annoyed. "You?" I ask.
"Um...Just...uh," he stutters, he never stutters. Then from the physicians office comes out Sebastian.
"Just take the pills and you'll be fine," the doctor tells Sebastian.
"Yup, never sleeping with Jazzy again."
"You slept with Jazzy?!" Jace asks. Sebastian looks up.
"Yeah, Gave me chlamydiaaaaa, why are you two here?"Sebastian asks. I roll my eyes.
"None of your damm business!" I snap.
"Are you guys fighting?" Jace asks.
"No, he's an asshole, why are you here?!" I ask, since Jace didn't tell me the reason. "You know what! Forget it!" I say as I leave the gynecologist department.

JACE POV
I sigh as I stare out my window. Not the window Clary would come in through, but the one that leads out the street. I saw Clary running from about a mile away. And I just stared at her like a creep from my window. Her long pale legs were showing off because of the shorts she was wearing.

She was also wearing a red shirt

She was also wearing a red shirt. Not a crop top or sports bra because she isn't like those other girls.

 Not a crop top or sports bra because she isn't like those other girls

She ran up to her house and collapsed on her front lawn. Then she sat up and started to drink out of a water bottle she had. "Oh my god! GRANDMA! JACE IS CREEPING ON HIS EX AGAIN!" Juniper yells. Justin is in his first year of college (angel knows how he got into college) and Juniper, she skipped a few grades and is now in freshman year. Which is weird since she's 13. How she got into high school though was pretty funny. The school board thought it was a good idea if she was challenged academically when the principal caught her teaching her algebra class. When I told my family about Clary, my mother pulled the disappointed card. My dad felt sorry for me. Juniper was mad at me for chasing away the only smart girl in the neighborhood other than Izzy. And Justin just laughed at me. My grandmother was also kinda sad about what happened,she loved clary. But she told me that I had to move on, she just wants to see me get past this and get a family and be happy, even if it isn't with Clary. But I don't, even if it's stupid or dumb or whatever. I know that clary is special. And I don't want to have a cliche future with three kids, a dog, a wife and a good job if it's not with Clary. Even if she was my first and middle school relationship can't last. I want her to be the one I come home to and get to kiss and see when I look at my kids, not some random girl like Veronica or Jazzy.