The act of Breaking

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
"Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much you finally say 'I'm used to it'?"
CLARY POV
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Clary, this place is bad for me....and Perry. I can't be here anymore, and in all honesty, I've known this all along,"
"What the hell are you saying?!" I ask angrily.
"Clary, You're a really nice girl....and I'm sorry so many people hurt you.....and I know there must be someone out there who will be good to you Clary....but that person isn't me...clary, i started dating you so I could protect my sister, and I'm sorry you fell into this big mess, but i told you before....she's the most important thing in my life...then I got to know you and I felt bad....I swear I did, but Clary....i don't want anything to tie me back here....and I honestly don't want to come back....I'm sorry,"
"So, you used me?! You fucking USED ME?!" I ask angrily. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?! I WOULD'VE TAKEN GOOD CARE OF HER EVEN IF YOU WERE JUST A FRIEND! Why did you have to make me fall for you?!" I ask angrily. "Why did you tell me you loved me when it was just a stupid lie?!" I ask him as tears start to fall down.
"I needed to be sure you would take care of her Clarissa!" He yells. I shake my head.
"No, no...you knew me well enough to know I wouldn't hurt a child! Much less Perry! I couldn't ever hurt Perry! So why the fuck would you play with me?!" I ask.
"Why can't you just understand clary! Get it through your thick head that I don't fucking know you! How am I supposed to know that you weren't going to do some twisted shit to my sister?!" Jett asks.
"You're such an asshole!" I yell.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jett yells, scaring me, but I still stand up straight with confidence. "You don't get to yell at me!"
"I DAMM WELL DO! You USED ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yell as I try to shove him away. " I cared for you! I loved you! And I also loved your sister! I cared and loved you both! All I wanted was your love in return! Or nothing at all! But instead you just break my heart?! That's how you repay me?! I WOULD'VE RATHER NOTHING!"
"STOP FUCKING YELLING!" Jett yells. "You Don't even know what love is!" He yells. "You weren't born out of love! You were forced!" He yells.
"At least my father isn't A SICK DRUNK WITH RAPERS AS FRIENDS!" I yell at him. "And AT LEAST MY MOTHER DIDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH A SIX YEAR OLD GIRL!" I yell, I was now yelling out of anger. And as soon as I said it, i regretted what i said.
"No, You're mother cheated on your father.....with his best friend....and the one person that you loved turned out to play with you, you are so desperate for something you've never witnessed. It's pathetic really." Jett says. Tears roll down my face. I shove him away and slam the door shut.

And this is the end of beautiful!!!!!!

But guess what?! There's going to be a third book! Which has never been done before!!!!!!! Ahhhhh! Ok!

It's already up, and it's called,

I'll love you either way

Get it?

Ugly,Beautiful,I'll love you either way

Anyways! It's up! Byeeee!

PS I'm taking my week long break!