Epilogue

Epilogue

"Didi, buhat!" I looked at her and she was pouting her lips again while raising her both arms. I smiled and lift her up.

"Hey there, little princess." I caressed her soft rosy cheeks. She giggled and rest her head on my shoulder. Her name is Bell, she's our little princess.

Maia gave birth to her, 3 years ago. At first, I was expecting a twins again but I knew it would be painful for her. I don't want to hurt her kaya nakuntento na kami sa isa and that was Bell, our little princess.

I smiled nang makaramdam ako ng mga brasong pumulupot sa bewang ko. I faced her and immediately kissed her on her lips. "Goodmorning, wife."

"Goodmorning, husband." Maia said while smiling. "Breakfast is ready. Kayo nalang wala ni Bell dun." She said. Tumayo ako at saka binuhat si Bell palabas ng kwarto. I called her nanny at saka sya binigay doon. I immediately came back at our room and quickly grab my wife's waist.

"You sure you're ready?" I laughed and start kissing her on her neck. I heard her gasps but I don't mind. Hindi ko alam pero habang tumatagal, mas gumaganda si Maia sa paningin ko.

Kahit alam ng iba na may asawa at anak na sya, I know some other guys was still drooling at her to the point that I wanted to punch those fucking ugly faces. She is mine, I owned everything about her.

One more thing, tuwing yayayain ko sya, lagi nalang susulpot ang mga anak namin and telling their little problems kaya laging nauudlot. Even our little princess, bigla nalang iiyak at iinom ng gatas sa nanay nya.

Damn, I can't take those anymore. I missed those melons, those tiny pinkish nipples and her wet little cunt. I want to taste those milks and juices again.

"V-vulc! Hinihintay na tayo ng mga anak mo.." She said but I won't stop.

"Oh no, wife. It's your fault, lagi mo kong inaakit. Kala mo ba hindi ko napapansin yang hindi mo pagla-lock ng pinto kapag naliligo ka? Yang pagbibihis mo sa harap ko? Damn, you're making me want you more. I want to feel your tight walls again." Totoo naman. Alam kong di nya ko inaakit pero sa tuwing ginagawa nya yun, I'm triggered to make love with her.

Hindi ko na sya hinintay pang magsalita and immediately pushed her on our bed. I positioned my self on top of her and removed our underwears.

I slowly entered her tight walls and f*ck! It was still tight, so good.

I moved my thing in and out, deeper and faster. I looked at her face. She was bitting her lower lip while her face was turned into red. She was moaning my name while her breast is bouncing.

I pulled her dress down to expose her breast. My throat went dry, I took one of her nipples on my mouth and sucked it hungrily. Nalalasahan ko pa yung gatas na para sa mga anak ko lang at syempre para sakin na din. It was sweet.

I was shocked when she switched our position. She went on top of me and moves her hips up and down. I groaned and feels how lucky I am.

In just a few minutes, we both reached our climax. Her soft red lips touches mine. She looked at me with full of love.

Nag-flashback sa utak ko kung pano ko nakilala ang ina ng mga anak ko. Kung paano ako tinanggap ng babaeng nasa harap ko ngayon. I guess I'm still blessed sa kabila ng mga kasalanan ko sa kanya. I'm too lucky to have her to the point that I don't deserve someone like her.

But darn, she's already mine. And I'm glad that she's smitten with a beast.

The end.

NaughtyParaiso