Prologue

"She's not like most girls. She doesn't have a filter. She always risks herself first. She never backs down. She scares me, but at the same time she makes me want to come back for more."

-•Aesthetic•-

-•Meet the OC•-

-•Meet the OC•-

Victoria Justice as
Emmaline Flemming
" The girl with no feeling "

Victoria Justice asEmmaline Flemming"  The  girl  with  no  feeling  "

She was a warrior. A girl who fought for what she believed in and didn't ever back down. A force to be reckoned with.

She was broken. A girl who's mother had been murdered in cold blood. A cracked soul.

She was a feisty one. A girl who said what she meant and how she felt. A sassy mouth.

She was a freak of nature. A girl who's bad luck constantly got the best of her. A mistake of normal standards.

But more than everything, she was brave. She faced beasts head first without even a skip of a beat. Instead of cowering with fear, she searched with interest.

She was a fearless freak of nature with a sassy attitude, a messed up family, and a brave face.

-•Playlist•-

(Fuck a) Silver Lining
by Panic! At the Disco
"Fuck a silver lining, cause only gold is hot enough."

Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time
by Panic! At the Disco
"I've told you time and time again, I'm not as think as you drunk I am."

Counting Stars
by One Republic
"I feel something so right, doing the wrong thing... everything that kills me makes me feel alive."

Sing
by Ed Sheeran
"I told them my name and said it's nice to meet ya, then she held me a water bottle filled with tequila."

Radioactive
by Imagine Dragons
"Radioactive, Radioactive."

Midnight City
by M83
"Waiting in a car, waiting for a ride in the dark."

Pompeii
by Bastille
"We were caught up and lost in all of our vices."

Little Talks
by Of Monsters and Men
"Now we're torn, torn, torn apart,
there's nothing we can do,
Just let me go, we'll meet again soon."

Young Folks
by Peter Bjorn and John
"If I told you things I did before, told you how I used to be, would you go along with someone like me?"

Falling Skies
by YUNGBLUD ft. Charlotte Lawrence
"We are in the middle of a fucked up crazy design, so stand by my side."

One Time
by Marian Hill
"You know you've got that thing that makes the girls all squeam."

High Hopes
by Panic! at the Disco
"Had to have high, high hopes for a living. Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing."

Subtle Thing
by Marian Hill
"It's a subtle thing, when you look at me."

Seven Nations Army
by The White Stripes
"And the message coming from my eyes, says leave it alone."

Link to Spotify track:
https://open.spotify.com/user/12141841719/playlist/4Ka0BxAR7VCQwlRSmGUQx3?si=KItAz7U-QGO0m37MxyJvtQ