"What is even up with you?"

It was the night of the party and I was at Reagan's house getting ready. I had decided to wear a short red skirt with a mesh top, which I wore a red bandeau underneath. I also chose a small black purse to take with me for my cellphone.

"So is Jace coming?" I asked Reagan, she turned away from the mirror shortly to look at me.
"Nah we broke up," she replied casually.
"What?" I exclaimed.
"Well, him and Ade were still sleeping together."
I turned over to face her as she continued to fiddle around with her hair and makeup in the mirror like it was nothing.
"Seriously?"

I was pissed at Ade, she'd said to me how stupid it was of her to sleep with Jace in the first place and how she's never gonna make a mistake like that again. I guess the girl can't keep a promise.

"Well, maybe tonight I can find a rebound or something," she sighed.
"Yeah."
"What about you? You and DiCaprio seem to be getting pretty close," she turned around and smirked suggestively.
"What? No! He's annoying and arrogant and- just, no," I exclaimed.
"Hm, there's such a thick tension between you guys when you're around each other, you could cut it with a knife."
I rolled my eyes, "well, nothing is ever gonna happen between Leo and I."

"Really? He's pretty hot too," Reagan said.
"Yeah, but he sleeps around a lot and I don't really like a player," I replied.
"Or maybe that's just a persona."
"Nah, it's probably true, I mean look at him, he is pretty damn hot."

I turned around before she could say anything, "but that doesn't mean I like him."

We pulled up at Eliza's house, all I could say was I felt sorry for the neighbours; music blaring, empty beer cans scattered everywhere and teenagers already throwing up at 8. But all I knew was that it was gonna be a sick party.

The party was like any high school party: sweaty bodies everywhere, everyone drunk, the freshmen sat down scared in the corner as a bunch of seniors and juniors make out in front of them.

Reagan and I both grabbed two bottles of beer from a cooler in the living room, she handed the beer to me, I rolled my eyes as I cracked both the bottles open with my teeth before handing one back to her.

I chugged the beer all the way to the bottom; I needed some alcohol in my system to really enjoy this. I then felt someone fall into me, making me stumble forward.
"What the hell?" I turned around to see who it was.
"Sorry," the girl slurred, she was slightly familiar to me, I knew she was a senior. She had thick, light brown hair that sat below her shoulders and bright blue eyes.

She soon stumbled off, grabbing another beer from the cooler, not that she needed more. Reagan burst out laughing even though it wasn't even that funny.
Am I the only one that isn't a lightweight?
It was fine though, drunk Reagan was the funniest, she wasn't too annoying but she got really giggly and would always go up to people.

We danced together, scanning the room for possible guys to make out with, but in a way I didn't want to as I was hoping to see Trevor. My mind also darted to Leo for a bit, I was in a way kind of sad that he didn't want to come but I didn't even know why I was.

I decided to erase the thought, not wanting to confuse myself. I was getting pretty bored in the living room so I was going to ask Reagan if we could go outside but when I turned around she was gone.

Great, just over one hour in and I've already lost her. Some great party this is going to me. I scanned the room for someone I knew somewhat well. Ugh, fuck you Nate for hating parties.

I decided to sit down at a small bar that was in the kitchen, grabbing myself a beer. I think I was sat there for ten minutes just doing nothing, I was debating whether to go home or not.

I then felt a hand on my back, I turned around to see Trevor, I smiled at him, my mood suddenly lifting.
"Hey," I said.
"You're looking pretty bored over here," he replied, sitting down on the stool next to me.
"Yeah, well my friend who I came with ditched me," I explained, "what about you?"

"Well, I was looking for you," he told me, making me grin from ear to ear, "come on, let's dance."
We got up from the stools and began to dance with each other in the center of the room, both pretty tipsy.

I was actually having fun, probably more fun than I had with Reagan if I'm honest, song after song passed and we were still dancing. He looked down at me, our eyes met, his hazel eyes looking right into mine. The next think I knew, our lips were joined in a frenzied kiss. I pulled back for breath, looking up at him in disbelief but a grin soon played on my lips.

"Let's go sit down," he said breathlessly and i nodded.
I grabbed a beer from the bar and Trevor grabbed one too.
"You're pretty cool, Nina," he told me, I felt my cheeks turn red as our lips met again. He kissed me slower than the first time, it was a more passionate kiss. I couldn't help but think of Leo, I'm sad he didn't come today, as annoying as he can be, he's great fun.

Wait, why am I thinking of this? I'm here with Trevor, a great guy and I'm kissing him, but I'm thinking of Leo.
"I need to go to the bathroom," I said as breaking away from the kiss, quickly rushing off to the bathroom. Ugh I feel like such a bitch, I mean I didn't even know why. I still liked Trevor, I just thought of Leo. I bet it happens all the time.

Leo's POV

I sat at the bar with Kendrick, Rex and a few other guys. Rex did have the flu but he hasn't for the past couple days, of course.

"Leo, this is the first time I've seen you so down whilst drinking," Kendrick said, I turned to face him, I then forced a cheesy smile.
"Yo dude, what is even up with you?" Rex asked as I played with the bottle of beer rather than drinking from it.

"I dunno," I grumbled.
"Is is a girl?" Kendrick teased, shoving me a little but I ignored him.
"Oo, is it that chic you were doing a project with a couple of weeks back?" Rex asked, a smile forming on his face.
"No! Look I told you guys that it's not to do with a girl so just fuck off!"

I was just done with it, I wasn't in the greatest mood and I wasn't out to have a good time tonight. I got up in a huff taking one final swig of beer before walking off towards the door.
"Ohhh, come on Leo we were just kidding," Kendrick apologised but I ignored him, shoving my hands in my pockets and leaving the bar.

Fuck this.

Nina's POV

I came back from the bathroom and chugged half of my beer that I had left. I sat down again, Trevor seemed to be watching me intently but I wasn't quite sure why.

We began to speak but I couldn't exactly make out what he was saying, my head began to spin and and my vision began to blurry. It felt like everything was spinning.
"Uh, I think I'm gonna go home," I said as standing up, trying not to stumble.
"Oh ok that's fine, come on," he said, placing his hand on my back as I stumbled a little.

He led me out of a gate in the backyard which led into a wide back alley. There is one behind my house, they're normally where you keep your trash cans and stuff.

"Trevo-r, I reall- think I should - go home," I said trying to turn around but he stopped me.
"No it's fine, we can just go back to mine," he explained.
"No-o - I want to - go home," I was becoming more dizzy and I tried to turn around again but this time he stopped me with more force.
"Trevor."

My vision was becoming blurrier and blurrier and I found myself struggling to walk steadily on my heels.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice shout but I couldn't see who it was. All I saw was them shove Trevor who stumbled backwards.

Next thing you know, I completely lose any balance and become so dizzy that I fall on the ground.