"Am I done with my interrogation yet?"

I felt someone grab my hand and yank me into a room as I let out a helpless yelp.

I looked to see Leo standing in front of me, he had dragged me into the janitors closet.

I rolled my eyes, "what do you want, you could've given me a heart attack?"

He chuckled, "I can always take your breath away."

I rolled my eyes again, folding my arms and looking up at him impatiently.

"Seriously, DiCaprio, what the hell do you want?"

"You didn't tell me it was your birthday on Friday," he said.

"Did I need to?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, I just guess I thought you would."

"Well, maybe I would've, had you not ignored me the whole of history."

"Hey, I wasn't ignoring you. I was really tired ok?"

I sighed, "of course you were."

"Look, I'm sorry if you thought I was ignoring you ok?"

I chuckled, "don't worry, I'm not mad."

"You look cute today, by the way," he said, placing his hands on my waist.

"Are you trying to get me to kiss you?"

"I don't know, is it working?" He pulled my waist in so that our bodies were now touching. A charismatic smirk sat on his face.

"Maybe," I grinned, both of us slowly leaning in closer before our lips finally met.

We slowly walked backwards until I was pinned against the wall, his hands found their way to my back as I ran mine through his soft hair, man it felt good to have my lips against his again.

This kiss was more rigorous than the ones before, it was a lot more passionate and intense. He kept pulling my body in to his, making sure there was never a space between us. I felt hot just at his touch.

His kisses soon trailed along my jaw and down to my neck, possibly one of the best feelings imaginable.

We were interrupted by voices right outside the door.
"Shit," I muttered, pulling Leo away from my neck, who seemed unfazed by the people outside.

I dragged him behind a cabinet, just in time. He opened his mouth to speak but I halted him by putting my hand to his mouth.

I heard people come in and proceeded in doing what Leo and I had been interrupted from a few seconds back, obviously students.

I removed my hand from covering Leo's mouth.
"Who is it?" I mouthed to him. He peered around the side of the cabinet we were hid behind.

"I can't see," he replied. Oh well, it probably wasn't someone we knew. We waited for them to leave before finally stepping out of the congested corner we had hidden in.

Before leaving Leo looked down at me, his eyes looked down at my neck.
"What?" I asked him.

"I may or may not have given you a hickey," he replied, trying to conceal a smile.