"What the hell are you doing here?"

I woke up the next morning in Leo's bed but he was gone from beside me. I sat up and stretched out my arms, looking at the clock on the end table. I still felt tired even though I'd slept for a good 9 hours, which I guess is still not good enough for me.

I pulled the covers off of me and flung my legs over the side of the bed, standing up and walking out to the kitchen. Leo was stood by the stove, frying up bacon and eggs. He turned around as I walked in, "oh hey, you're up," he said.

"What time'd you get up?" I asked him, sitting down at the breakfast bar.

He looked over at the clock, "uhh, about half an hour ago," he turned around with the pan sliding a couple of bacon rashers and an egg onto a plate and handing it to me.

"Thanks," I simply said, pulling the plate closer to me whilst Leo served up his own and walked round to sit next to me.

"So, you want to go to Amelie and Jo's later?" Leo asked.

"Sure," I said, stabbing into my bacon, "but I don't have a change of clothes, is it ok if we go to my house quickly first."

Leo nodded, "yeah sure, I need to go to my dads house quickly too," he looked up at me and asked, "how are you feeling this morning?"

"I guess I'm still a little shaken up, but overall I'm feeling quite a bit better," I said and he casted me a sympathetic smile.

After finishing I put my knife and fork down on the plate, "well, I should probably get changed into what I was wearing yesterday, I can't really go out wearing this," I chuckled, gesturing to Leo's t-shirt which I had on.

I got up from the bar stool and put my plate in the sink, Leo swivelled round on his chair to face me, "you know, I love you in my clothes," he said, smirking, pulling me in by the waist.

"Yeah?" I asked, the corners of my mouth tugging up a little into a smile as he brought his lips closer to mine before kissing me slowly. It was soft and sweet, reminding me a lot of our first kiss, which was here in this very apartment, the morning after a situation very similar to last night.

He began to kiss at the skin on my neck but I pushed him away lightly, "Come on," I said, despite wanting him to continue, "you should probably get dressed too." I walked into his bedroom, changing back into what I was wearing last night. I sighed to see one of the buttons of my sweater was near to broken, hanging loosely from the thread.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked as he put a black t-shirt on over his head. I turned around to face him.

"Oh, nothing," I said, "just one of my buttons is basically falling off."

Leo tensed up a little, I think he could tell how the button had come to be that way, however he didn't say anything as he knew it wasn't something I really wanted to remind myself of.

Leo pulled up to my house and I got out the car, "I'll be back in 15 minutes," he said and I nodded before going up to my door. When I went inside my brother came tumbling down the stairs, practically falling.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He yelled, "jeez, you know I'm so glad you're ok, I was scared shitless, I couldn't sleep."

"I went out last night," I said, probably not a good enough answer.

"Oh you went out! Why didn't you answer my fucking calls serio-" he paused for a moment, furrowing his brows as he looked at my face, "what happened to your face?" He asked, pointing at the gash.

I exhaled heavily and decided to tell him everything, all the way back to the first incident in November. "Jesus, Nina," Cyrus said, rubbing his temples, "why didn't you tell mom what really happened? Then you wouldn't have had your car taken away for a week, damn you need to report this."