"Come on, I'm waiting,"

My eyes flickered open as light came pouring through the window, I stretched my arms out above me, releasing any tension in my shoulders.
Jeez, my head was pounding, how much did I drink last night?

Then I realised that the room around me was unfamiliar, everything was very aesthetically pleasing and modern. The walls were white, as were the curtains and bedsheets. There were three picture frames, all of equal size, containing black and white photographs on the wall opposite, also opposite the bed was a white chest of drawers with a tv on it.

Then I remembered last night. Trevor.

Oh no

Oh no

Oh no

Is that where I was? I could barely remember anything. Then the door opened and someone walked in.

"Leo?" I said in surprise, "this isn't your place?"
"Well it's not my house, but it's my apartment. Perks of having a dad who's a rich asshole, you can have an apartment to get away from him," he explained to me, sitting down on the bed.

I then thought back, remembering that there was another person who I heard come along, that person stopped Trevor, and that person was Leo.
I then wrapped my arms around him tightly.
"Thank you," I said to him, hugging him tighter.
He returned my embrace, "that's fine," he replied like it was nothing.

"No, I mean it," I told his as I pulled away, "I could've been...." I trailed off, not even wanting to finish my sentence as it made me feel sick to the stomach.
"Look, you don't need to worry about it, I was there at the right time. The guy's a fucking asshole," Leo replied. He pulled me back in for another hug and I just wanted to stay there forever.

"You can have a shower if you want, and if you wanna get changed I've got a hoodie you could wear to be more comfy," he informed me, getting up and going over to the chest of drawers, unveiling a black hoodie from one of the drawers and tossing it to me.

I got up from the bed, a large pain in my back making itself known. I walked over to the bathroom, looking over to the open bedroom door to see a cushion and blanket on the sofa where Leo had slept, I smiled to myself, he really way a sweet and selfless guy at heart.

I went into the bathroom and shut the door, I removed my clothing revealing a large bruise and cut on my back from where I fell. It was even a bigger reminder of what happened last night.

I began to cry, putting my hand over my mouth to stifle the noise. I didn't even need to cry really, nothing happened to me and I was safe in the end but still. All I could think about was 'what if' and all that sort of shit. And I felt so stupid for thinking Trevor was a good guy and treating Leo like he was the bad one.

I turned the water on, happy to rid myself of the stench of alcohol and sweat.

Leo's POV

I could here very little, but I could tell she was crying. Jeez it made me so angry just thinking about Trevor, I never liked him, from the moment we first spoke when our parents introduced us, he always had something weird about him. And of course he acted like he was better than everyone.

Now I'm actually happy that Kendrick and Rex pissed me off, I'm happy that I left that bar earlier, I'm happy that I heard Nina and Trevor's voices, I'm happy that I noticed something was suspicious.

I felt so bad for her, she was out cold last night and she fell pretty hard. I just wanted to punch that asshole, Trevor, again. I hope no other girl gets involved with him, the guy is messed up.

I cared about Nina, she was sweet and wasn't just like other girls who felt like they had to wear tiny things to impress me or practically throw themselves at me. And the guys were right, she was the reason I was sad, I guess I was pissed that she was at a party with Trevor, as much as I tried not to be.

Nina's POV

I finished up in the shower, stepping out and drying myself down with a towel. I then put on my skirt and bandeau back on, putting the black hoodie on over the top. It was pretty big on me, only a small part of my skirt was still showing at the bottom.

I looked in the mirror and washed off any mascara that had come down my face whilst in the shower. Ugh, I looked gross.

I unlocked the door, reintroducing myself to Leo, who was sat down on the foot of the bed, I sat down next to him, looking down at my feet, not sure of exactly what to do or what to say; I was still feeling pretty sad and stupid.

(You might wanna play Hey Jude for this part)

Leo then stood up, I looked up at him as he walked over to a stereo that was on the bedside table, he then put a tape in and Hey Jude began to play.

He put his hand out for mine.
"Come on, I'm waiting," he said, smiling, I looked up at him, smiling in return and taking his hand. He then playfully danced around with me, our hands intertwined and our faces only inches apart. I couldn't help but laugh, my mood felt lifted as Leo swung me around and we danced stupidly to the music.

Our dancing then slowed down to a stop, and now he's just holding me, he looked into my eyes intensely, the tension making me heat up inside. He then presses his lips firmly against mine, surprising me at first, but I returned the kiss. His breath was a mixture of cigarettes and mints, an oddly pleasurable taste.

I grab a fistful of his t-shirt as Leo moves one of his hands down to the small of my back, pulling me closer towards him so that our bodies touch. It was the most exhilarating kisses I'd ever had. He pulls away and presses his forehead against mine. I just wanted the kiss to continue as I was desperate for more and our kiss was way better than mine and Trevor's.

"How about we go get some breakfast, eh?" He asked, breathlessly.
"Sure," I replied, just as out of breath.

He then grabbed his jacket and we left.