"Just the guy she makes out with."

OMD 6K READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!! xx

I felt unsurprisingly tired this morning, I woke up around nine and went downstairs to make some coffee. My brother was playing video games on the tv and my mom was in her office getting some work done.

The doorbell rang and I placed my mug down on the kitchen counter, I walked through the kitchen to the hallway.
"I'll get it!" I yelled.

"Thank you!" My mom replied, her voice slightly muffled.

I opened the door to Reagan standing on my porch, I smiled and she walked in without saying anything.
"Why are you ignoring me?" She asked, getting straight to the point.

"What? I'm not ignoring you," I replied defensively.

"Really? Cos all you do is hang out with Leo," she said, rolling her eyes when she said his name.

"Well you just hang out with Harper now."

"I'm just saying, maybe you should hang out with people that actually care about you," she said, ignoring my remark.

I folded my arms and raised a brow, "are you saying that Leo doesn't care about me?"

"Ugh come on, we're talking about Leo here, of course he doesn't," she replied apathetically.

"Ok, let me just say, Leo's been with me through quite a lot recently, he's been there for me a lot more than anyone else this past month."

She scoffed, "like what? He seems like an asshole. I mean he punched Trevor in the face for no reason."

"Well if you actually knew what happened, you'd understand."

"Well why don't you tell me the what happened?" She spat. She had an unpleasant look on her face, I'd never seen her act like this before.

I laughed in disbelief, "after what you just said? I think it's best you leave."

She exhaled heavily before turning around and storming out the door, not pushing the situation any further. She looked back at me briefly before stepping into her car, her jaw was clenched slightly.

"Well shit," my brother said, leaning up against the doorway to the living room.

I turn around to face him, "do you just like to be constantly invested in my life?"

He shrugged, "It's not my fault you're sneaking out, getting hickeys and having fights in our hallway."

I rolled my eyes as he walked back over to the couch, jumping over the back of it and grabbing his control, I really hoped my brothers social life would start getting interesting soon so he wasn't always so interested in mine.

My mom called us all to have breakfast together, though it was pretty late. She had made waffles with fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce, one of my favorites. She called us to the table in the kitchen, sitting down at the head whilst my brother and I sat opposite each other.

"You look pretty tired, honey. I thought you got lots sleep last night?" My mom asked, casting me a slightly sympathetic look. If only she knew.

My brother looked up at me, trying to conceal a small smirk that was forming on his face.

"I woke up again at eleven and couldn't get back to sleep for a couple of hours," I lied, shrugging a little.

"That's the reason," my brother mumbled.

"Hm?" My mom inquired cluelessly, turning to him, I shot daggers in his direction, making the small smirk on his face disappear.