"So, who is this bastard?"

The next morning I woke up beside Leo, one of his arms around my waist and my head resting on his chest. I lifted my head up a little and felt Leo lightly squeeze my arm.

"Morning," he said groggily, rubbing his eyes a little. It was hard to believe that I had just lost my virginity and I didn't care how much the movies and magazines glorified it, the first time was painful as hell. It was still special though and I was glad I waited for the right person and I was glad that, that was Leo.

"Morning," I simply replied.

"So..." he began, trailing his fingers up and down my arm, "does this make us official?" He asked.

I turned to face him and smiled, "is that your way of asking me out?"

"I guess it is," he said.

"Well, then I say yes," I answered, beaming.

The corners of Leo's mouth tugged up into the biggest smile, "that's just perfect," he said, leaning down and kissing me tenderly.

Leo brought me coffee that he had made for us both, before we sat down on the bed and watched the tv.

"So, what do you think is going to happen with this whole Trevor thing?" I asked him, crossing my legs and positioning myself to face him.

"Well, they're definitely going to investigate. I'm assuming we'll be taken in for questioning since we were witnesses. But there's, what? Eight of us who saw him? Including Rex. I think that's enough for him to get locked up," Leo said.

I nodded slowly, pursing my lips, "I hope he does. That asshole deserves it."

"Nina, I think you should also mention what happened at that party back in November, how he drugged you. Plus, how he assaulted you on Friday, they're both criminal offences," Leo said.

I nodded once again, "I know. It's just hard to bring up."

"Yeah, I know. You should definitely tell your mom though."

I chuckled a little, "in a way that's harder."

"I can come with you, if you want. You said she gets back this morning?" Leo asked and I nodded, "Okay, we'll go over there and tell her together."

He smiled at me softly and took my hands, "everything's going to work out just fine," he said softly.

"Yeah," I said quietly before Leo kissed my hands.

"Come on, we should get dressed," he said.

"Um, I've only got what I wore yesterday," I said looking over at my clothes scattered across the floor, "You know, I might have to start leaving a pair of clothes here in case I stay over."

"You suggesting you'll be here often?" Leo asked with a smirk on his face, walking over to his closet.

"My mom may not be the strictest but she's not that aloof," I said as he handed me a large grey flannel shirt, "thanks."

I stood up and quickly sprayed on some of Leo's deodorant before buttoning up the flannel. I then grabbed my jeans from the floor and put them on.
"Ready?" Leo asked.

"Yep," I replied and I followed him out to the kitchen.

"Shit. Where'd I put my keys?" He asked, furrowing his brows and patting down his pockets.

"On the couch," I said, pointing over to them and he grabbed them, putting them into his back pocket.

*

We drove to his dad's house quickly first, as I had left my car there, and drove separately back to my place. My mom's car was already in the driveway and I was just hoping she wouldn't kill me for staying at Leo's.