"Jeez sorry, I was just concerned."

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 20K I CANT EVEN TELL YOU HOW GRATEFUL AND HAPPY I AM. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Friday
As soon as class was over, I quickly rushed out of the school, hoping I would be able to find Leo. Thankfully I did, I spotted him walking away from the side entrance, cutting across the field.

I jogged across the picnic area, over to him and grabbed his arm lightly. He turned around and I said, "Leo you can't keep walking away, can't you at least talk to me?"

"About what?" He asked, beginning to walk off again.

"Uh, maybe the fact that you've ignored me for the past few weeks?" I said.

He stopped, "how about we talk about you kissing Nate," he spat.

"Ok first off, I didn't kiss Nate, he kissed me. Secondly, I pulled away. But does that matter to you? Obviously not. And even if I had kissed him, why does it matter so much, you've been avoiding me since the party. You don't fucking own me," I said angrily.

He looked down at the ground, not answering me.
"I mean what's your deal, Leo?" I asked, a frustrated tone to my voice, "please, what have I done to make you ignore me? Why do you avoid me for weeks and think you have the right to get annoyed about someone kissing me? Please jus-"

"Because I'm so fucking in love with you!" He exclaimed, looking up at me, tears in his eyes, "an-and I don't know what to do about that." He began to walk away again but I grabbed his arm.

"No Leo. You can't just push me away because you're afraid of your feelings; that's not fair," I said.

He looked at me and sighed, "I'm sorry Nina, you deserve someone better." He walked away again as I choked back my tears but this time I didn't do anything to stop him, I never even got to say I loved him too.

"What's up with you?" My brother asked as we got in the car.

"Nothing," I answered.

"You're crying Nina," he said.

"Look Cyrus I said nothing!" I snapped.

"Jeez sorry, I was just concerned," he answered.

"I know, I'm sorry. It's nothing you need to worry about," I reassured him and he just nodded a little, looking out the window.

I sat in my room for the evening, trying to find something to do but my mind would wander whenever I'd try and read or watch tv; I just couldn't focus. So I ended up curling up in my duvet and listening to my stereo for hours.

I had switched my phone off as people kept calling, presumably my friends. I really needed to get out, just to get some air and go for a walk. I looked at the time, it was 10, jeez I've been sat here for four hours. I got up out of bed and changed into a button-up sweater and tucking it into my jeans.

I looked into Cyrus's room, his light was off so I assumed he was asleep or trying to sleep at least, so I didn't tell him I was going out. I got in my car and began to drive, I didn't know where I was going, I was just going to see where I ended up.

I parked near the country club and decided to walk along the row of stores beside it, it wasn't very scenic but I'd been driving around for a while now and I just needed fresh air.

I got out and began to walk, trying not to think too hard. I was looking down at the ground and hardly noticed someone walking up to me until the very last moment, but before I could look up to see who it was they dragged me into the alley and pushed me against the wall.

I looked up and saw it was Trevor. Shit. Shit. Shit.
"Come on Trevor, just let me go," I pleaded.

He chuckled, "it's sad what happened, you know? DiCaprio ditching you. Didn't I tell you he would? And didn't I also tell you I'd get you."

"You're a fucking psychopath," I spat and he slapped me across the face, the silver ring we always wore on his ring-finger leaving me with a gash across my cheekbone.

"I wouldn't make me mad given the situation you're in right now," he said, pushing me into the wall even more, causing my shoulder-blades to dig into the brick wall behind me. A sudden feeling of fear washed over me and he began to kiss my neck, unbuttoning my sweater. I hated every moment of it, hot tears running down my face causing the gash on my cheek to burn like crazy.

Then my adrenaline kicked in, I knew I had to do something now, or I was screwed. Trevor was a lot taller than me, he was about 6'3 and I was 5'7 so I didn't know whether I'd be tall enough to kick him where it hurts. Well, there was only one way to find out so suddenly I kneed him in the balls, causing him to cower over in pain.

"Shit!" He exclaimed and I pushed past him and ran down the street, not stopping or looking back. I got in my car and hit my head against the steering wheel, why the heck did this keep happening to me?

I didn't know where to go; I couldn't go home, I couldn't go to Cyrus like this. I couldn't just show up at one of my friends houses since their parents would be there and wonder why I was showing up there that late at night. There was only one place I could think of, and even though he didn't want to see me right now, I had to go to Leo's.

I drove to LA, arriving in Beverly Hills around 11. I got out of my car and jogged up the stairs of Leo's apartment block before knocking on his door, I didn't even know if he was here or at his dads place.

He opened the door, looking downcast, his eyes widening as he saw me. "Nina! What happened to you?" He asked, pulling me into his apartment.

"Tr-Trevor," I answered my voice quavering.

"Trevor? What'd he do to you?" Leo asked, looking at the gash across my face and marks on my neck.

"Well I needed some air so I went walking and he was coming the other way, bu-but I didn't see him. And then he-he pulled me into the alleyway, but I-I kneed him in the balls and managed to get away," I explained to him.

"Hey, hey come here," he said, pulling me into a tight hug, "I'm sorry Nina this all my fault," he apologised, kissing the top of my head.

"No Leo, it's not your fault, I'm the idiot for going out alone at night," I reassured him.

"No, it is. Nina, what I said earlier was stupid. You're right it's not fair for me to push you away," he looked down at me and smiled, his eyes wet from tears.

"Come on," he said, "let's get you cleaned up." I followed him into the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the tub. He examined the cut along my cheek.

"That fuckin' ring of his," he muttered, getting up and grabbing a first aid kid, "we'll have to put some antiseptic on it to stop it from getting infected."

He got one of the wipes and dabbed it along the cut, I winced slightly at the burn of the alcohol but that was better than getting tetanus or some shit, "you hurt anywhere else?" Leo asked.

"My back," I told him, turning around so I was facing away from him.

I unbuttoned my sweater and he pulled it down, sighing, "you're grazed quite badly but it's nothing too serious."

"Yeah I didn't think so," I answered and he started to kiss the back of my neck. I turned around to face him, "Leo. I never got to tell you that I love you too."

All he did to answer was smile before leaning in to kiss me, slowly but passionately, his hand trailing down to the small of my back and pulling me in closer to him. Oh, how I had missed this the past few weeks.

He pulled away, his face still close to mine, "I think you need to get some sleep," he suggested and I nodded in agreement. Not just today, but this whole month had been tiring.

I'm sorry it's been so long since I updated, I didn't even realise tbh. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter I've literally had it planned since I started this story.