Recap

So this first chapter will catch up on everyone's ages and what's happened since Secrets. If you haven't read Secrets, I highly advise you to read it first. A lot has happened in the past 16 years, so just watch out, some things may surprise you.

First off, the ages of the Secrets characters(In order from youngest to oldest):

Rydel: 17

Karla: 17

Samantha: 25

Jonah: 26

Rachel: 27

Carter: 27

Kelsey: 27

Maddie: 28

Frankie (Jonas): 29

Cade: 30

Bea: 31

Olivia: 32

Dinah: 32

Camila: 32

Riley: 33

Lauren: 33

Valerie: 34

Dylan: 34

Dani: 34

Normani: 34

Luke: 35

Liam Monk: 35

Harry: 36

Morgan: 36

Niall: 36

Liam Payne: 36

Cher: 36

Perrie: 36

Ally: 36

Jade: 37

Nick: 37

Demi: 37

Marissa: 37

Spencer: 37

Zayn: 37

Louis: 38

Leigh: 38

Craig: 39

Jesy: 39

Joe: 40

Kevin: 42

Dallas: 42

Rob: 43

Naya: 43

Dianna: 68

Eddie: 69

I don't know some of the ages in real life, so I'm just gonna say that's how old they are in this story.

This next part is everyone's lives now. (ie. their kids, spouses, kids' ages, where they live)

Dylan and Lauren: Married after Lauren turned 20. Raised Carter and the twins, as well as a son that Lauren had named Jaden; he is now 14. Still live in LA.

Dani and Liam Monk: Got married the September after Dani and Dylan turned 19. Dani had a little girl named Chelsea, in honor of her late little sister; Chelsea is now 14. Moved to Texas, where Chelsea was born.

Cher and Craig: Cher had her baby boy in October after she turned 21. The boy's name is Jacob. He is 15. Had a little girl three years ago named Ana. Moved to LA after Jacob was born.

Rachel and Carter: Got married summer they turned 20. Don't have kids yet, but Rachel is pregnant with their first child. Moved to Dallas, Texas after they got married.

Ally and Normani: Got married shortly after Rachel turned 13. Normani had a son they named Abel; he is now 7. Moved back to San Antonio, Texas, where Ally's from.

Dallas and Rob: Got married summer 2017. Had a son named Asher who is 13. Moved back to Dallas, Texas when Asher was 4.

Dianna and Eddie: Living happily together at their house in Dallas, Texas. Enjoying life with their grandkids and daughters.

Demi and Nick: Married a year later after Jacob(Cher's son) was born. Demi had a boy named August same year that Karla and Rydel turned one; he is 16. Had two little girls named Catalina (nicknamed Cat; played by @CatDixson) and Jasmine (nicknamed Jazzy; played by @Jazzydaunicorn) with Nick who are 11. Still live in LA.

Camila: Married Austin Mahone after she turned 19. Had a little boy named Elijah who is 6. Moved back to Miami after wedding with Austin.

Perrie and Zayn: Got married in 2015 after One Direction's tour. Had a little girl named Carolyn (played by @CarolynD) who is 13. Moved to London, close to the other Little Mix girls.

Olivia and Luke: Got married in 2017 two months after Dallas and Rob. Olivia had a son they named Isaac. He is 5. Moved to Franklin, Tennessee, where Luke's from.

Spencer: Got married to Valerie at age 23. Valerie had a son they named Isaiah. He is 4, and Isaac's best friend. Moved to Germantown, Tennessee with Valerie before Isaiah's birth.

Riley: Broke engagement with girlfriend and started dating Harry Styles. Married him in 2020. Had a little girl with Harry named Darcy who is 3. Moved to Holmes Chapel, England after wedding with Harry.

Jade: Married boyfriend Sam Craske and had a little girl named Lacey (played by @LaceyCannon) who is 13. Moved to London with Sam.

Naya: broke engagement with Big Sean and started dating good friend Liam Payne. Married Liam in 2020, and had a son named Arden. He is 9. Moved to Wolverhampton, UK with Liam.

Jesy: Was raped and had a little girl she named River at the age of 24. Married long time boyfriend Jordan Banjo when River was 3. River is now 16. Moved to London with River and Jordan.

Niall: Was admitted into rehab after realizing he had drinking and drug problems. Forgiven by everyone and happily married to Leigh-Anne. Had a daughter with her named Avery who is 8and a little boy named Troy who is 8 months old. Moved to London, England with Leigh-Anne after wedding.

Maddie: Married Frankie Jonas after her 23rd birthday. Has a 3 year old son named Lucas. Moved to Dallas, Texas with Frankie to be close to parents and Dallas after Lucas's birth.

Bea: Married good friend Reed Deming at age 20. Had a son they named Aaron who is 10. Moved to Miami to be close to Camila with Reed and Aaron when Aaron was 3.

Kelsey and Cade: Married same year as Carter and Rachel. Had twin girls named Morgan and Olivia (after Cade's sisters) who are 5. Stayed in LA.

Jonah and Samantha: Married the year after Kelsey and Cade. Had a little boy named Aden who is 2. Stayed in Germantown, Tennessee.

Dinah: Married long time friend Elliot Morgan at age 21. Had a little girl she named Lea who is 10. Moved back to Orange County, California with Elliot and Lea when Lea turned 5 to be close to family.

Louis: Broke up with girlfriend Eleanor Calder and married Morgan Toll(Olivia's sister). Had a son with her they named Thomas (nicknamed Tommy) who is 4. Moved to Nashville, Tennessee with Morgan after wedding.

Joe: been in jail since Karla and Rydel were 1. Being released a week after the twins' 17th birthday.

Kevin: Still happily married to Danielle. Daughter Alena is now 16 and best friends with River, Karla and Rydel. Still in Dallas, Texas.

Marissa: Married close friend Evan Reynolds. Has a 11 year old girl named Lucy, and a 7 year old boy named Eli. Stayed in LA to be close to Demi.

Karla and Rydel: Celebrating their 17th birthday surrounded by family. Juniors in high school. Karla is dating Cher and Craig's son, Jacob. Rydel is single. Both are extremely close to their mothers, Carter, Jaden and, of course, each other. Still in LA with Dylan and Lauren.