Fifth Harmony.

Ally's POV

"Rachel, Carter, what's all this about?" Normani and I exclaimed as our daughter and daughter in law covered our eyes with blindfolds and walked us to the car.
"You'll see. It's a surprise," Rachel said. I sat back in the car and waited. We soon arrived to our mystery destination. Rachel and Carter brought us into the building. They pushed us up some steps, put papers and mics in our hands, and took the blindfolds off. I looked down at my paper and saw that it was lyrics to "My Life Would Suck Without You". I looked back at the girls.
"Go on, sing!" Carter said.
I looked at Normani and shrugged.
"Ally: Guess this means you're sorry
You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
All you said before
Like how much you wanted anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again

Normani: 'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life would suck without you" I heard a voice I didn't expect sing the next verse.

"Lauren: Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way I found out I'm nothing without you" Then I heard a voice I was still surprised to hear.

"Dinah: 'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life would suck without you" Then came the one voice we'd all been waiting for.

"Camila: Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you
But I can't let you go
Oh yeah

Lalalalala..." We all threw our arms around each other's shoulders as we finished the song.

"All: 'Cause we belong together now, yeah yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life would suck without you

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me and honestly
My life would suck without you" I smiled at looked at the smiling faces of my four best friends, my sisters and wife. I heard shouting and cheering. I looked into the arena we had been in and saw the fans' smiling faces all looking back at me. I smiled and brought the mic to my lips.
"How is LA tonight?" I asked. "Well I can tell ya we're all excited to be back."
"Well we're gonna do a makeshift soundcheck. Every one of you will get to be in it. So if you have a question, come up to the front and we'll try to get as many people in as we can," Lauren said.
Normani's POV

"Girl with the pink shirt and the cute glasses," I said as I pointed to the girl. Someone handed her a mic.
"My name is Adrianna. What happened to cause you to call the tour off?" She asked.
"Well first off, hi Adrianna. Second, Lauren and I had a little bit of a falling out, but we're okay now," Camila said. Lauren smiled.
"Aww!" I shout forgetting that I had the mic up to my mouth.
"Next question. Man with The 1975 shirt and ripped jeans," Dinah said.
"Name's Ravi. Whassup with Austin and you Camila?" Something about this man gave me the creeps. I saw a little girl standing beside him with cuts and bruises on her. He was gripping her hand too tight. She looked terrified. Before Camila could speak, I stepped in.
"Sir, your little girl is obviously uncomfortable with you holding her hand so tightly. Could you please release it or loosen your grip?" I pointed out politely. He glared at me and gripped her hand tighter. She cried out in pain. I jumped down off the stage and headed to them. I yanked him away from the child, and she shot to me. Ravi grabbed her by her hair and slapped and kicked her. She laid down on the ground and took all of the abuse silently, making me wonder just how much of this she had to go through. Big Rob took Ravi out of the building, and the small girl sat up with tears streaming down her face. She looked at me. I smoothed back her hair carefully, and she started to get away from my hand. Forgetting that we were surrounded by fans, I pulled my hand back and spoke to her softly.
"Sweetheart, I'm not going to hurt you. None of us are going to hurt you, I'll make sure of that. You're safe," I said to her softly. She warily crawled over to me and climbed into my arms. I stood up with her in my arms and climbed back on the stage with the girls' and the fans' help. The girl still clung to me like her life depended on it, which, it really could've to her. She probably thought that her father would get her if she let go of me. "What's your name?" I asked her. She looked at me confused before pointing to her ears. Oh, she's deaf. I signed my question to her.
"M-Macy," I heard the little voice of the girl reply. I saw Dinah whisper to Lauren that Macy's deaf.
"Well Macy, welcome to the Harmony family," Lauren signed. Macy smiled widely and reached out to Lauren. She brushed up against Lauren, so she knew to take Macy. That's what we did when one of the kids wanted to be held by Lauren, so did she have someone in her family that's blind? I wondered a lot about Macy.
"How old are you Macy?" A girl in the front row signed. Macy held up her hand, indicating that she was 5. A five year old going through that?! That's ridiculous. We answered a few more questions, sang a few more songs, and then it was time to get ready for the meet and greet. Macy stayed with Dylan, who knew more sign language than the rest of us being the one that taught us.
Lauren's POV

Macy is an sweet girl, and from what the girls told me while we got ready for the meet and greet, she's a troubled one too. I'm determined to help her, and I think the others are too. I would adopt her if I could, but I already have four kids. I felt someone touch me on the shoulder.
"Lauren, it's time for Lou to do your hair," I heard a British accent say that made me smile.
"Liam?" I asked.
"It's me, in the flesh," he said. I stood up and hugged him.
"I haven't seen you in ages Payne! I missed you," I said to him. He hugged me back.
"I know, I missed you too squirt," he told me.
"I'm not that much shorter than you Liam." He guided me towards Lou I guess and sat me in a chair.
"I know you aren't. I have to go back to the boys to get ready for our performance, see you later Lo," he told me as I heard his footsteps fade.
"Performance?" I said confusedly.
"You didn't know love? The boys are opening for Little Mix, they needed another opening act, so they chose you girls. You're all really close anyway, so they were planning on doing that. Course, they can't anymore," Lou, the boys' hairstylist, explained.
"What do you mean they can't anymore?" I asked.
"Well, you can't possibly perform for too long when you're pregnant honey. You're not going to be able to perform during your whole pregnancy love." I turned to look at her, but still I only saw darkness.
"H-How did you know?" I asked.
"You forget that I have a grown daughter and a teenage son. I know how to tell if you're pregnant or not. Does anyone else know?"
"No, only Dylan, Carter and I. The twins and Jaden don't even know."
"Ah yes, Jaden. He's 14 now right?"
"Yes he is. The twins are 17 now as well."
"Wow, that's crazy. It seems like just yesterday Lux was playing with them as they took their first steps and said their first words."
"I know, it's been a crazy 16 years."
"Well sweetheart, you're done. Here, I'll help you back in the room." I stood up, and she grabbed my arm. I gave her a hug before she could do anything.
"Thanks Lou," I said.
"For what?" She asked as she pulled away from the hug.
"I've been dealing with a lot lately with becoming blind and all, and you're the first person to treat me like I'm normal and like I can see just fine. So thank you."
"Well, you're welcome Lauren. You know I'm always gonna be here for you when you need me."
"I'm glad of that. Here, we can go back now." She led me back into the room.
"Dinah, come on," she said as I sat down. Ally came over to me(I could tell it was her by her strong perfume that she always wears).
"What's up LoLo? You're practically glowing with that smile," she said.
"I'm just really.....happy," I stated.
"Well I'm glad chica. You haven't been this happy in a long time." I thought about what Ally said for a second.
"Yeah, I guess I haven't," I said thoughtfully.
~~~
So I changed the end of the chapter. I was going to end it on December 28, but I moved it up to Christmas Eve. Reason: I'm doing a Christmas chapter. I know it's like in the middle of September in the book, but I thought since it's the last chapter we could make a jump. Pic on the side is Macy.
Here's the quote of the week: I just wanna sing until my lungs give out. Fly with the music and never ever fall. With this voice I can conquer all. -Camila Cabello
YOU'RE WORTH IT
Gracie