Fifth Harmony?

Dinah's POV

We had been at rehearsals for 3 hours straight, and we were all getting irritated. Camila was the most irritated. It seemed to me that she was hiding something from us. I had spoken to Normani, and she had noticed it too. Lauren kept messing up, and our choreographer, Sean, made us try it all again. Dylan was sitting by and watching us. Lauren was getting really frustrated, and so was Camila. I stopped Sean and went over to Lauren.
"Lauren, it's okay. Calm down, you'll get it," I tried to reassure her.
"No Dinah, you don't get it! I NEVER will get this blind! I never will! You don't know how hard it is living like this, you don't know how hard it is being this way!" She exclaimed. Camila just got angry. Uh oh we're in trouble.
"Maybe we could understand if you would tell us! Don't you think it's hard for us too?! We've all been in the hospital recently! D*mn you Lauren, we want to help you, but you won't let us! I didn't even want to be in this group!" Camila yelled.
"Then why did you?!" Lauren screamed.
"For you! You have been my best friend since we met at the auditions, and I knew you wanted this!" Camila screamed back.
"Guys, this can all be set-" Ally started to say.
"Shut up Ally! You don't know anything!" Lauren snapped in her anger. Ally, Normani and I looked at the brunette in shock; Lauren had never snapped at any of us. Ally's face fell, and a tear slipped from her eye. Lauren's face softened, but she quickly masked it. She was too used to hiding her emotions. Dylan jumped on stage and pulled Lauren aside to calm her. Normani comforted Ally, who was crying, and I pulled Camila aside.
"Camila, lay it easy on her. She's trying, really. I can tell it's hard, and you out of all of us understand how hard this is for her," I told her. She was still angry. I had never seen so much anger in a little body.
"I just, I think we all just need a break. Just you know, Fifth Harmony isn't Fifth Harmony for a little while. We all need a break right now. We can still see each other, I just think we shouldn't have the group right now," she said. I was shocked. Camila had never said something like that before. I nodded slightly.
"I think we all need time to clear our heads," I replied. She agreed, and we told the girls. We were planning on going on tour in a few weeks, but it looks like that's not gonna happen. "I'll tell the fans," I said as I logged into our group Twitter account.
"@FifthHarmony: I know you guys were really looking forward to our tour, but we are postponing it for a while due to personal problems. Thank you for understanding. -Dinah Jane💜✌️"
We all went back to our hotel in silence with Dylan driving. We packed up our stuff and left the hotel to go to the airport. We had all bought tickets to go to our homes already. We looked at one another as our flights were called.
"I guess this is goodbye for now," Normani said with a sniffle.
"Yeah, I guess it is," I replied. Even though Lauren and Camila were still furious, the five of us formed a group hug. "Goodbye girls," I said as we pulled away. We all grabbed our bags and headed our separate ways: Ally and Normani to San Antonio, Camila to Miami, Dylan and Lauren to LA, and me to Santa Ana. I got on the plane and put my headphones on. I reached into my bag to find my phone, and I felt a piece of paper. I pulled it out, and it was a picture of the girls and I when we were on The X Factor. A tear slipped down my face as I remembered our fun times as teenagers. I was only 15 when our group was formed, and Ally was 19. Now, I was 32, and Ally was 36. We were all married and had kids, with four of them grown and out of the house or almost grown. We'd changed so much from the scared little teenagers standing on that stage, hoping we would go another week in the competition. Now there was a chance there wouldn't be a Fifth Harmony anymore. I really hoped everything would get better. I played my music, and to my awful luck, Anything Could Happen started playing. The very song that's inspired the group for these past 18 years had to play when the group might be splitting up. Maybe Simon was right, maybe all bands do break up eventually. I just hoped Camila and Lauren would make up. They're best friends, and they seemed like they hate each other now....

Camila's POV

I was so mad at Lauren, but at the same time I was upset. It's true that I didn't want to be in the group, that I did it for her. I regretted my decision sometimes, like right now. I wished I had never joined the group and I wished I had done what Simon wanted me to do after we got third place on The X Factor. He wanted me to go solo, to leave the group. I said no, but now I wished I had said yes. My phone started ringing.
"Baby, what happened?" Austin's caring and soothing voice rang out through my phone. I couldn't stop myself, I burst into tears. The man sitting next to me on the plane tried his best to comfort me as I spoke to Austin.
"L-Lauren and I had a f-fight. F-Fifth Harmony broke u-up Austin! W-We might not get back together, a-and it's all my f-fault!" I cried.
"Hey hey hey Mila it's gonna be ok. Take deep breaths," he told me. Once I had calmed down, he spoke again. "Now, tell me what happened."
"Lauren got frustrated because she couldn't get the dance down, and she freaked. I got mad and then we got into a screaming match, which resulted in Ally crying and Dinah and Dylan having to pull Lauren and I away. I told Dinah that we needed a break from the group, so we canceled the tour and everything. Austin, right now I really wish I had taken Simon up on his offer."
"Baby, it's gonna be ok. I'm sure Lauren and you just had a bad day. All of you have had a rough time lately, and you just need some time to process things, which you haven't been able to have. Everything's gonna be okay baby."
"I hope so. Thanks Austin," I told him.
"You're welcome baby. I'll see you in a bit. Bye love you."
"Bye, love you too." I put my earbuds in, shuffled my music, and to my awful luck, What Doesn't Kill You(Stronger) came on. I closed my eyes and remembered all the good times the girls and I had.

Dylan's POV

I brought Lauren onto the private jet Demi sent to us, and she collapsed in tears as soon as we got to the back room.
"Hey hey hey baby it's gonna be okay," I told her.
"N-No it's not Dylan! D-didn't you hear her?! She n-never wanted to be in the g-group in the first place! Sh-she only did it f-for me! A-And now I ruined it! Th-this is all my f-fault!" She cried. It killed me to see her in so much emotional pain. I knew anything I said wouldn't help, so I started singing Lego House to her. She soon fell asleep to the sound. I stayed awake and watched her take shaky breaths. She had tears still streaming down her cheeks, and it was killing me. I knew there was nothing I could do to ease this internal pain, so I just held her and kissed her forehead. I layed her down and crawled out of the bed. I walked over to the table and grabbed a piece of paper and pencil. I started writing a song that I started when I was a teenager. When I finished, I looked at the clock. It was 4AM, wow. I decided to go on Twitter. All the Harmonizers and my fans as well were all confused as to why the tour was off. I decided to clear some things up.
"@DylanLovatoOffic(not real account): Hey guys! So I know there's some confusion as to why the tour's off. The girls are just going through a rough patch right now but we appreciate all of your support. Thanks for understanding, we love you!" I tweeted it and then went on Instagram. I took a selfie with the table, papers and pencil in it. I captioned it with "Working on some songs again. This one's really personal for ya;)" I plugged my phone up and turned it on silent before changing and walking into the pilot's area. To my surprise, Demi was sitting up there with the pilot. She'd fallen asleep, but she woke up when she heard me coming to her. She brought me into the living room area of the plane and sat me down.
"Are you okay?" She asked me. I shook my head and started crying. "Oh little one," she sighed before bringing me into her hug. I laid my head on her shoulder and continued crying.
"I-It hurts to s-see her like th-this! I-I can't e-even try to take h-her pain away!" I cried. She continued to run my back until I calmed down. I pulled away, and she wiped my tears.
"Sometimes the best medicine for someone to give a person that's hurting is comfort. You just have to be there for her," she told me.
"Wh-what about Camila? She's going through a tough time with Austin right now, and Bea's on tour. She's on her own with Elijah right now, and she was hurt badly by the fight too."
"I'll fly down to Miami to see her. Do you mind looking after the twins? August can stay with Cher and them if they can take him. Nick.......he's not a part of our family right now."
"Did you file for a divorce?"
"No, but I will when I get back."
"Demi? Can you do me a favor?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Tell Camila that Lauren's sorry for what happened. She didn't say it out loud, but her eyes are practically screaming "I'm sorry". She thinks it's all her fault," I told her.
"I'll tell her. Now get to sleep baby girl. You'll need it." I nodded, closed my eyes, and fell asleep to her singing Here Comes The Sun.
~~~
So guys there's only 5 chapters left now, but I've decided that I'm going to do a third book. I need some ideas for it though. If ya could, please put your ideas for the title and for what you want to happen. Thank ya!
QOTW: Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. -Helen Keller
YOU'RE WORTH IT
Gracie