Kidnapped

Camila's POV
I was driving down to Bea's house when Austin called.
"Hey babe," I answered over the car speakers.
"Do you have the kid?" He asked in rude tone. I sighed, I had gotten used to this.
"What do you mean? I thought he was with you," I replied.
"No, obviously not or I wouldn't be calling."
"I'm gonna call mami and papi and see if they have him. You call your parents and see."
"Fine." I hung up and dialed mami's number.
"Hola hija," I heard her say.
"Hola mami, es Elías con usted?" I asked.
"No, yo no lo he visto," she replied.
"De acuerdo, gracias mami," I told her as I hung up. I called Austin back.
"They don't have him," I told him.
"Mom and dad don't either," Austin replied. I was starting to get worried.
"Well, I'm at Bea's house now, I'll see if they have him," I replied. I hung up and walked inside to be greeted by Bea, Reed, and Aaron, but no Elijah. "Is Elijah here?" I asked.
"No, he's not," Bea replied. Now I was really worried. I explained our situation to them, and then I called Lauren's parents, as well as Taylor (Jauregui).
"Hey Camila, what's wrong? You never call unless it's urgent," Clara said.
"This is urgent. Have you seen Elijah? Mami and papi don't have him, and he's not with Austin, his parents, Bea or me," I told them.
"Oh wow. He's not with me Mila, I haven't seen him all week," Taylor replied.
"We don't have him," Mike answered.
"Ok, thank you," I responded as I hung up again. Austin called me back.
"Well?" He asked.
"She doesn't have them, and neither does Mike, Clara or Taylor. Chris couldn't have him because he's back in LA," I explained. I was worried sick by now.
"Well, keep looking," Austin said.
I hung up again and looked at Bea. All of a sudden, her TV turned on to reveal a dark room with a two chairs in it. We saw two men dragging two people into the room. It was a child and a woman. I looked closely and saw that the child was my son, and the woman was who I wished it would never be: Sofi. "NO!!" I screamed. Next thing I knew, men ran into the house and held us all back. I squirmed in their grip as two figures walked into the room. One was a woman with auburn hair, the other was a man with darker hair. I gasped as I recognized them to be Luis and Amber, but the shock soon turned to anger as I realized why they were here. I clenched my fists in anger. "YOU F**KING B**CH!!!" I screamed at Amber as she came near me. She smirked and slapped me. My head whipped to the side with the sudden blow, and I could see Sofi with tears down her cheeks.
"KAKI!!" She screamed. I now knew that they were watching what happened to me. I fought against the men's grip to get to Amber, but they were too strong. I turned around and bit one's hand. He yelled and let go of me. I took this as my chance to kick the other man in the soft spot, and then I shot both men with my pistol. I shot the man holding Reed back in the arm, and I did the same for the one holding Aaron. Bea was already taking care of the guys that had held her back. I turned my gun on Luis and Amber to see that Luis had taken off. Reed held Amber down while I ran off after Luis. I quickly shot his leg so he couldn't run, and he fell to the ground. I ran up and dragged him to the house. The police soon came and took Amber and Luis away and promised to look for my son and sister. I wasn't waiting for them though, I would find them with or without the authorities' help. I quickly dialed mami and papi and told them what was going on. They agreed to look for the two. I ran through my contacts searching for anyone who could help when I hovered over Lauren's contact. I was debating on whether or not to call, but I finally hit the call button. By then I was crying when she picked up.
"Hello?" She asked tiredly.
"L-Lauren, I-I need y-your help," I whispered through my tears.
"Camz? What's wrong?" I could hear her getting up from wherever she was. Even though we were still angry with each other, she still cared.
"E-Elijah and S-Sofi-they-" I broke off in tears.
"Camz, it's okay. What's wrong? What happened to them?"
"L-Luis and A-Amber, th-they took them," I finally got out. She gasped, and then I heard a bang and some scrambling. "What happened?"
"I dropped my phone," I could hear her say sheepishly. I couldn't help but laugh a little through my tears. Austin walked through the doors and to me.
"Any leads?" He asked.
"N-No," I replied.
"Is that Austin?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah it is."
"Lemme talk to him." I handed him the phone, and then I went over to Bea. She hugged me tightly.
"They'll be okay Mila, I promise," she told me.
"Promises are meant to be broken," I replied coldly. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry Bea, I'm just really scared. What if they get hurt? What if we can't find them in time? What if-"
"Mila, that's not gonna happen. They'll be okay. If you haven't forgotten, Sofi has trained with you and the agency. She knows how to take care of herself. Elijah can fight too, they'll be okay. If they're not, we can kick the people that hurt them's **ses."
"Thanks Bea," I said. Someone burst through the door, and I saw Lauren being guided by Taylor(Jauregui). They headed over towards us. Lauren put her hand on my shoulder before fully embracing me. She wrapped her arms around my waist tightly, and I wrapped my arms around her neck tighter. I started crying again.
"Oh Camz," she sighed. I felt her smoothing my hair in an attempt to calm me. God how I'd missed being called that. I calmed down, and she wiped my tears away. She put her hands on my cheeks and looked straight at me, even though I knew she couldn't see me. "We're gonna get them back Camz. I swear I will risk my life to help you find them. You will not have to look for them alone because I'm gonna help you," she told me. I hugged her again. I went outside with her because I needed to talk to her.
"Lauren, I'm sorry. I overreacted. I was being stupid. I wish you would help us understand, but I shouldn't have been so harsh on you. I know it's hard for you right now, and I couldn't see that then. So again, I'm really sorry Lolo."
"It's alright Camzi. I understand why you lashed out. I'm sorry too. I should have been more trusting towards you guys, but I was too caught up in my own problems. I just wish I hadn't snapped at Ally."
"Ally's gonna be fine, she's probably already forgiven you."
"I hope. This has been nagging me since the fight, but did you really not want to be in the group?" I sighed, I knew this was coming.
"Honestly? No. Not when we started out. I didn't think it would last. When Ally told us about her grandfather's death and when we performed What Doesn't Kill You, that's when I started believing and started actually wanting to be a part of it. I saw how you guys cared for her, and then I realized how much I cared for her too. I realized that even though I wasn't meant to be a solo artist, I was meant to be with you girls, and we were meant to be a girl group. Now look at us. 18 years later and we're not together anymore," I sighed.
"We will Camz, we will. But first, were going on a mission. A mission to save Elijah and Sofi. We'll contact Cher and commence Operation Noche De Paz."
~~~
It's a short chapter I know. I meant for it to be that way. Get ready for some drama.
YOU'RE WORTH IT
Gracie