You're Special

Cher's POV

I got onto my phone right before the show and saw that I had a message from Jade. I opened it and smiled the first real smile that I've had in a while.

"You are special Cher. You mean something to not only me, but to everyone. Your family, your friends, your fans, everyone. Don't pay attention to the haters. Remember, attention is what they crave;)" I smiled even bigger as I texted a quick reply. I put my phone down and went onto the platform that would take me up onto the stage. It lifted me up as I started singing Sirens.

~HALFWAY THROUGH CONCERT~

"Ok, now I have a special treat for you guys. Please welcome my good friends Perrie, Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne from Little Mix!" I exclaimed as the girls walked on.

"This song is dedicated to the very one who welcomed us here, Cher. This song is new and hasn't been put on an album yet, but we hope you'll like it," Jesy began.

"This song was written by our extremely talented and sweet Jade after Cher was kidnapped, and we brought her back from England. Jade was actually the one that found Cher, so you can thank her for that," Perrie continued. I didn't know Jade wrote this.

"I found Jade in Dylan Lovato's backyard writing this with tears going down her face because she wanted Cher to smile and laugh the way she used to," Leigh Anne added. I had no idea about that either. That's so sweet though!

"And in conclusion, Cher, I'm glad you finally let your walls down and let us help you, even though it did take your son fighting a high schooler that hurt you for you to trust us again. This ones for you Cher. This is called Broken Girl," Jade finished. I laughed slightly at the mention of Jacob and that high school boy. They sang the song, and it had so much more meaning to me now that I knew the story behind it. I had tears in my eyes by the end of the song, and I'm pretty sure everyone in the arena did, including Perrie, Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Anne. I walked over to Jade and hugged her.

"Thanks JayJay," I whispered to her using the nickname I came up with when we met. She giggled.

"You're welcome," she whispered back. We pulled away, and Perrie walked over to us.

"Are you ready to make the announcement?" I asked her. She nodded. "Alright everybody! We have a very, VERY big announcement from two very amazing people here. First of all, Zayn? Can you come up here?" I said into my mic. Zayn walked on stage, and the crowd went nuts. He walked over to Perrie and wrapped his arms around her with his hands on her stomach. I heard a lot of gasps in the crowd. Perrie giggled into her mic.

"You all probably guessed it, I'm pregnant. Pregnant with twins, to be exact. A boy and a girl. Zayn and I decided we are going to have a little baby naming contest like Cher did with Jacob. You can pick a boy's name and a girl's name, first and middle, that will go with Malik. We will pick the winners together. When you post the names, add the hashtag '#Maliktwins' so we know that it's for the babes. The winners will have a little prize coming for them too. We are soooooo happy to tell you guys this, and you all are the first ones to know," Perrie announced. Everyone cheered for the couple, and Zayn pecked Perrie's lips before hugging us and walking off the stage. I hugged Perrie, Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne before they walked off stage. I finished the concert and headed out to the meet and greet.

~2 HOURS LATER~

"Mumma!" I heard a little voice exclaim. I turned from my conversation with Jesy to see Ana running to me.

"Ana!" I exclaimed as she ran to me and jumped in my arms. I picked her up and whirled her around as I saw someone very familiar run up with a little girl.