Sometime Back: Summary, Author's note and Copyright.

"Dear, sometime back, when you were much younger...

Summary

Sauf is your typical Arab girl living in Leicester. Very religious and loving. She doesn't plan on getting married anytime soon but it all changes when she decides to.

She meets Ammar who MIGHT be her prince charming.

But what happens when Rayyan comes into the picture?

This isn't your typical love triangle though.

What happened 13 years ago?
What are her parents hiding?
What impact will it have on the lives of Ammar and her relationship?

Flip through the spicy pages to learn about all the secrets.

Author's Note▪

Hey guys. So this is apparently not my first book on wattpad, because I deleted all of my stories. Not that they weren't good, just that I wanted to start afresh.

I came up with the idea of this story like 2 years ago when I was with my Grandma during Ramadhan. And I decided, I should start this book during Ramadan. I am planning on writing more Islamic/spiritual books in the near future.

I would like to request something from you guys.

- I won't appreciate any negative comments or anyone trying to copy my book. I mean we work our ass out to give you amazing stories but someone decides to steal it.

-All my characters are solely fictional but you're free to imagine them as you want to.

-you can send me dm's...we can chat about life and all😚😆

-All events are purely coincidental.

-You might find some Arabic words strange but for the non-muslims, I'll surely translate.

-If you do not understand anything about the book. I'm just a message away🤗

-You can give me an idea to add to the book if you feel it's good, I'll always consider it😄😊

I'll really need all of your supports for this book. I mean lots and lots of supports.

Anyways I really hope you enjoy this book because I really have a lot planned for this steamy book.

disclaimer▪

The characters in this book are predominantly Muslims. But it doesn't mean non-muslims cannot read it. Please and please this book isn't completely halal though.

The setting is in Leicester, UK. But my characters will surely travel abroad for one purpose or the other.

Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book must be republished, or reproduced in any way or form. There will be legal actions taken against whoever.

Thanks for clicking on my book. I won't disappoint In shaa Allah (If Allah wills)