Chapter 13

Sauf's POV.

I woke up to the voice of Ammar waking me up. I was so stressed and tired. Oh Allah!
I couldn't even move properly because my body was stiff.
"Assalamu Alaykum  Love," I greeted Ammar.

"Wa'Alaykum salam, princess," He greeted back. "How was last night?" He asked chuckling. I pinched him As I was feeling shy.

I stood up, got my robe and strode to the bathroom when I suddenly remembered what dad gave.
I turned to look at Ammar who was busy with his phone.

"Ammar? You know I can be so forgetful. Dad gave me something the day we went to their place. Let me get it. I got it from my bag and sat on his laps to open it.

We slowly removed the envelope and read carefully. After reading we looked at each other in awe.

"Honeymoon!" He both squealed.

I hugged him tightly.

"Oh the tickets say our flight is today to Paris. It's at 4pm," I noted out.

"Oh yes. I think we should take work off today, get ready, take a tour around our new home, pack our clothes and say goodbye to everyone before we leave. Thank goodness you brought this up otherwise we would have missed it and dad would have been upset."

"Yes you're right Ammar, now up! Up!" I ran from his laps cheerfully to the bathroom. I instantly remembered I heard to do the ghusl bath. I chuckled at the thought.

I got ready and wore a blue dress with a black veil around my head. I got my bag immediately. Ammar was already wearing his wristwatch.

"I have something for you," I heard him say.

"What?" I asked.

He brought out a very beautiful silver bracelet and locked it to my wrist. I was so Stunned.

"Thanks Ammar it's so beautiful. But what is it for?"

"For our wedding gift, and this is for your birthday on our wedding which you refused to tell me." He frowned and locked a heart shaped chain around my neck.

"Oh I'm so sorry, you know I was so stressed I totally forgot. After all i never celebrated it. Thank you, I love you,"

"Oh don't thank me. I love you too. Don't be sad, now let's take a tour around the house before we leave." He suggested.

We strolled around the house and I realized there was a beautiful living room downstairs and upstairs making two, a dining area, a big kitchen, four bedrooms and a study room. The backyard was so beautiful Ma shaa Allah.

"It's so nice Ammar. Congrats."

"But it's in your name,"

"What? My name? But-"

"No buts' Now let's go to my parents and your parents." He said as he took my hand in his.

We first went to my parents and thanked them for the amazing gift. Secondly to my parents and bade them. We decided to visit Kamal and Asmaara as well since we hadn't seen them since the  wedding. We bought some few groceries as well.

It was already twelve pm when we arrived home. We decided to round up the packing and we took our suitcases downstairs.

"I'll make something quickly before we leave for the airport." I said while Ammar was busy on his laptop. "You know you're not taking that laptop right?" I told him as I walked to the kitchen behind the living room.

"I know because it'll just be the two of us I don't want anything to disturb us," he concluded.

I didn't bother answering him so I just continued cooking.
After i made the pasta, we ate as we chatted. I brought the orange juice from the refrigerator and served.

We washed the plates and cups together and Ammar would try to  come close to me. But I would resist.

We arrived at the Heathrow airport at 3:10pm for the check in.

I slept almost throughout the flight maybe because the business class was too comfortable.

"How long are we staying?" Ammar asked.as we hopped into the cab to out hotel.

"10 days," I replied.

___________

"Wow! The hotel is just amazing don't you think? I asked simply amazed my how beautiful it was.

We arrived late in the night so we decided to retire to bed early.

Ammar's POV.

I woke up with my princess sleeping on my chest, she looked so cute while sleeping. Without waking her up, I took a shower and decided to take a second ghusl bath. I felt I needed another one from the other night. After I got dressed, i went downstairs to get something to eat for us. Just as I took the trays from the waitress in the restaurant, someone stood in my way. Looking up, I saw the last person I was expecting to see.

"You!" I semi yelled.

"Surprised?" He asked. "Come with me, we need to talk,"

"Let me take this tray upstairs first. I'll meet you now," I said to him.
Luckily, Sauf was in the bathroom so I didn't have to answer any of her questions. I rushed out and went back to him in front of the restaurant.

"Listen, you better leave Sauf Walid because she doesn't belong to you. I'd always had a crush on Sauf and after you two got married, i was so angry i could anyone. That was when my parents informed me that 13 years ago-" I cut him short immediately.

"I know. I know everything. But just know that, that wasn't valid." I tried to make him understand.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I overheard her parents talking. I don't even know how she'll take the news Wallah. We love each other so much and the thought of... oh Ya Allah!" I couldn't speak no more.

"Listen I don't care if you love her or not, you must sign these papers, And I cannot allow you two to stay here, so you are going back to Leicester by tomorrow, I bet you!" With that, he left. What was he going to do. I hid the papers in my jacket's pocket so Sauf wouldn't see it.

I went back to the hotel and she looked so happy, I couldn't afford to see her cry talk more of leave her side. I pushed back my tears and went to her.

"You ready for our first day?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She shouted.

So guys, the story has officially begun.
Hope your Ramadan is going well by the way.
Please be sure to
Vote
Comment
And share.

Lots of love❤❤ Asmaa🌷