Chapter 15

Sauf's dress above.

Sauf's POV.

After work from the office, i grabbed my keys and left for the caterers who were going to prepare all the intercontinental dishes. I had to clarify things with them. I drove quite fast because I had to go back home and prepare something for Ammar to eat. Tara was on leave attending her sister's wedding. We still hadn't told the family about my pregnancy, they'd be so happy especially Ammi(Ammar's mum). She's always wanted a grandchild she'd look after when her daughter in law was at work. She was a very loving woman indeed.

I pulled over in front of the shop and hopped in. We discussed all the menus and they offered to do the cocktails and Chapmans, small chops and whatnot. I was really grateful to them.

The day of the party had arrived. I gave Ammar a soft kiss on his left cheek and he did the same but this time on my lips.
He kissed my tummy as well. He really loved his unborn baby. Even though my tummy wasn't really visible. After all i was just 2 months pregnant, approaching 3 months.

"Can I take my bath when you're done with all your kisses?"

"Sure baby. Can I come with you?"

I ran off without answering him.

"Don't run too much. It isn't good for the baby," I heard him yell as I locked the door behind me.

After i had my shower, I prayed dhuhr since it was already time for it. I wore the gray fully lined crew neck  dress Ammar had bought for me yesterday, he made me promise him I would wear it. In return he would have to say yes to anything I say.
He even Insisted I should wrap a turban around my head instead of wrapping it around my head. He said I would look sexy.

He got dressed in a gray suit and black tie with gray pants. He wore the gray suit  because it went well with dress.

"Looking handsome Ammar," I winked as we went to the backyard, where the party was going to take place.

"uuuu looking hot Princess," he mimicked as I laughed." You know you should really give me a nickname,"

"Uhm okay, I think Prince would do since you call me princess."

I made sure everything was set up properly. From the red decorations to the LED lights, the balloons, drinks and whatnot.
Before we knew It, guests and dignitaries had started arriving.

__________

"Congratulations Ammar, I pray you continue to fly higher higher!" My dad said as he hugged and shook him. Ammi and Abbi also later arrived.

"You know Sauf, the house feels so lonely without you," Ammi said.

"Don't worry I'll visit you more. It's just that I've been busy with work," I explained.

The party continued as we all enjoyed ourselves. Later on, Dad asked me and Kamal to quickly get something for him from home claiming he forgot it. I was guessing it was a gift for Ammar.

" Kamal when am I going to become an aunt?" I asked cheerfully.

"In 6 months time," he replied.

"Are you serious? I literally screamed. I'm so happy for Asmaara."

"Well too bad we're relocating to Oklahoma next month,"

"Oh so you said. By the way I'm expecting Little Ammar or Little Sauf in 7 months time," I said as I rubbed my tummy.

"Really? Congrats," he hugged me as we both stepped out of the car. I volunteered to get what dad wanted from upstairs. As I was looking for it in his wardrobe, I came across a Folded and rough paper which flew from the wardrobe after I had grabbed the gift bag. I opened it and it read:

"Mr. Walid, this letter is to remind you of the deal we made 13 years back. I'm telling you now, if you don't quietly bring (name wasn't clear) to my son Rayyan, it'll be the end of you, your family and your business. You know very well what I'm capable of by now. After what Rayyan did to your daughter, expect more..."

I continued reading till the end.

Malik Khalid.

Rayyan's father knows Dad? But what deal is he talking about and who's name was there that wasn't clear? What does dad know about my kidnapping? What is he hiding from me? Ever since this Rayyan issue came into the picture and anytime I asked mum or dad they'd look worked up and say it's nothing. And this letter states something about 13 years ago.

I suddenly remembered I heard Ammar talking about something that happened 13 years ago but his was different and had to do with a friend. But what if these two issues are related? No Sauf. You shouldn't doubt your love.

The ride back to the party was silent. Immediately after we arrived back at the party, I gave dad what he asked for.

"Dad what is this letter all about? And who's name is here that isn't written clearly?" I motioned to the spot. "Dad what do you have to do with Rayyan Malik and his father?" I asked, shoving the letter in my hand. Ammar, Mona, Mum, Kamal, Ismah, Ammar, Abbi and Ammi were there. Other guests were enjoying the party.

"Dad answer me please!" I asked almost yelling.

Ahhhhh it's all begun guys. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's short but pls bear with me.

What's the 13years ago secret huh?

Pls be sure to Vote and comment your thoughts of you liked this chapter.