Chapter 33

Sauf's POV.
"Thanks very much for your time. The papers will be sent to your office tomorrow morning," I shook hands with Mrs. Raymond. I had just sealed a deal with her.

After she left, I went into the toilet to ease myself and adjust my underwear. Once down, I touched on my makeup a little. Before I could even put away the makeup in their bag, he be a bed my arm and walked out with me.

"You ready?" He asked cheesily.

I simply nodded because i didn't even have any feelings so...
I really felt bad for doing what I was doing to Amir. He was such a nice guy and I cheated him. If every man could be like him...

He intertwined our fingers as we walked down to the elevator. Once the elevator opened, and we were walking out, I saw Ammar standing in front of his desk. I locked eyes with him and there was this very strange feeling I felt. I have no words to describe it.

I immediately put my arm around Amir's back and rested my head on his arm as we walked past their tables.

Hope he gets jealous.

After having lunch at Mabel's, we headed to the park for about twenty five minutes. One advantage of being CEO is that you get to leave office anytime, any day. *winks*

Amir dropped me off at my office before going back his. As I stepped in and walked a few steps past the reception, someone blocked my way. I looked up to find Ammar in sight.

"Move out of my way!" I semi yelled. He simply just kept his hands crossed as he rolled his eyes and turned to leave.

"Strange," I whispered.

I quickly ignored the thought before it turned into something else.

_______

I lay down on my bed, and pulled my covers getting ready to retire to bed. I turned off my lamp and stared into the dark space.

"Shut the door behind You," I said softly to Sara.

She did as i said and I turned to my right side. I was glad that with the little money I had given Basma, she'd be to take care of her mum and herself. I even considered asking her to move to Central London and I could consider hiring her as my personal cleaner.

Yes, Basma. You must be wondering, how come we got along?

Exactly four or five years ago, after I had concluded on taking my sweet revenge, i met Basma at McDonald's one day. Immediately after seeing her, I figured, she was the only one I could use to help me get part of what i wanted. Since she'd always been a foolish girl, it wouldn't be hard to manipulate her.

I had to apologize to her to make it look as if I was really sorry for whatever happened between us in college though everything was her  fault.

She later told me about her plan to steal all of Ammar's property and I thought that was a very good idea to get back at him. I helped her a lot with all the plotting and stuff. She did much more despicable things but I helped her with most of them.

Later, after snatching his property, I decided I didn't want any commission from Basma. Even though i helped her, i refused to take the money because I had a completely different aim.

Unfortunately for her, the entire business failed miserably because she couldn't handle it properly. She kept losing workers everyday because of her attitude. Though i didn't care because I had done what I wanted to. She started owing comapnies and banks a huge amount of money which she had to pay by selling the house and business. She and her mum became practically homeless.

That was when she called me for help. I managed to buy her a small apartment in Leicester.

So just last night, I sent £1000 into her account for her to be able to start something of her own. She always said to me, I regret everything to Ammar but I still believed he deceived me. He waited for us to separate to marry again even though they weren't in love. And even after her, he still was planning on marrying again.

Disgusting!

___________

The next morning, I woke up  feeling quite good, positive and productive. checked the mirror and I figured that all the acnes on my face had all cleared up.

I took a bath, prayed and started getting dressed.

I wore a blue abaya and grabbed it's veil. I descended the stairs, and went straight to the dining room. I was starving so much, I hoped breakfast was something edible. Luckily, A plate of Breakfast Tacos and Chorizo Eggs greeted me. I settled and dug in immediately.

 I settled and dug in immediately

After a few minutes, Sara semi ran to the dining room

After a few minutes, Sara semi ran to the dining room. She looked worried and taken aback.
"Hey Sara, why do you-"

"He's been kidnapped and you have to pay for ransom." She landed heavily.

Kidnapped? Who? Ransom from me?

"Who?" I managed to ask.

"Ammar!" She answered immediately.

Oh my Allah. What just happened. Okay let's not talk too much.

So guys, EID MUBARAQ!!! I hope everyone is celebrating eid very well. Celebrate well with this update then!

I specifically wanted to update on eid as a bonus and here it is.

Thanks for reading, I love you all ❤

And Eid Mubarak once again.