Chapter 8

Sauf's photo above. Yeah she looks so matured.

Sauf's POV.

I was excited to have my first meal with Ammar alone. As his phone was ringing, someone came to talk to me.

"Are you by chance Sauf?"

I nodded.

He asked me to go to the car park that Ammar was waiting for me there.

I was hesitant for a while, trying not to trust him. If he wanted me there, he would have called. The guy looked sincere though.

" Ma'am I'll give you a hint. He had roses with him," That immediately made me go outside to Ammar. As I went to the car park, I forgot where we parked but luckily the people outside could be counted so it would be easy to find him. Stretching my neck to see if I could spot him, someone covered my mouth and carried me up forcing me to drop my shopping bag.

__________

"Where am I?" I asked no one in particular. I started getting scared as I was kept in a dark room with only one window. It was so stuffy, I almost suffocated. I then checked my watch and it was six pm. I remembered being at the mall at 2pm. But where's Ammar and how did i get here?

I suddenly remembered that I was taken away by some people into a van and that was it, I couldn't remember anything else.  After many attempts at screaming, a lady who looked like a maid came and opened door. Dragging me mercilessly on the floor to a living room. That was when I realized, I had been kidnapped.

How could that room be so dark but the living room is so modern and neat. It almost looked like a real house. But it wasn't.

"Who are you people?" I asked but they all just kept staring at me with evil eyes.

One of them who looked like their boss started to laugh evily(lol I was out of words).

"Welcome home, dearest wifey," he said. I got confused what did he mean by dearest Wifey.

He made a signal with his hand which I guess meant for all his men to leave the room because that was what they did.

Ya Allah please save me. I haven't wronged anyone so please send Ammar here.

He started coming closer and closer to me. I wanted to run, I wanted to scream, to tell him not to come near me. But I couldn't. I had lost my voice for that moment.

He started to put his hand on me and i pulled away by shaking my body.

"It's okay. It looks like since you've been asleep for the last 16 hours, you won't be able to enjoy the desire and urge I will give to you now. He started pulling little strands of my hair behind my ear. I tried to get his hands off me but I realized my hands were tied.

He came super close to me, no one had ever been this close to me except for my dad and brother when they hugged me.

I tried to pull away but I couldn't. He tore my kimono and the shirt inside. I started screaming and crying for help but it seemed that no one was around. I began reciting some Du'as to seek protection. I couldn't take it anymore, I had already started crying. My face was tomato red as he continued to tear off little pieces of my shirt. I managed somehow to untie my hand and I punched him in the eye. Already running away, he caught me by the leg and I fell on him making my womanhood rest directly on his.

I got scared that I might lose my card today. What would become of me. I got up and found a metal rod which I used to his head. Just when he fell, the door opened loudly, I guess with a huge storm by someone's leg.

Then my eyes fell on Ammar, he came to save me. He really did. I ran to him crying and gave him the tightest bone crushing hug. He hugged me back and kissed me on my forehead.

"Alhmadulillah you're safe. I was so worried that-" he began when he realized the way my clothes were torn. He immediately removed his blazer and put it on me backwards to cover me completely. He couldn't do anything about my hair so I asked him to leave it.

"Thanks for coming Amm-" I was interrupted by the kidnapper's voice.

"Youu!!! You better stay away from my wife or I'll-" he  began as Ammar stood in front of me, between me and the kidnapper.

"Or what would you do huh? Listen to me, I know guys like you, you better not move a step forward to my wife or else I'll kill you. I love my wife so don't make a step further. To say I was stunned was an understatement.

Immediately after the little chaos, the cops came and arrested him.

"Mr. Rayyan Malik, you are under arrest." The policeman announced firmly.

After he had gone. The hot tears came back, streaming down my cheeks. Ammar was on the verge of crying as he kept staring at me. He was obviously trying to stay strong in front of me. Be looked so weak. I was sure be hadn't eaten anything or slept. I pulled him into a hug as my head rested on his chest. I could literally hear his heartbeat. It even read my name. That's just an exaggeration.

"Shall we?" He asked with a smile.

I simply nodded because I couldn't speak due to the complicated chemistry happening.

As I raised my left foot to start walking, I winced causing Ammar to jerk up.

"I think I sprained my ankle when he pulled me down," He just smiled at me and picked me up bridal style to the car.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked nervously after we where in the car.

"Did you really mean what you said to him?" I kept using him because I couldn't even remember his name.

"What did i say?" He asked.

" Umm...the I love my wife part?"
I immediately felt my cheeks turning pink.

Juma'at Mubarak my Muslim brothers and sisters.

So guys, Sauf almost got raped in case you didn't understand the explanation. But who is Rayyan Malik and why does he call Sauf his wife?

Find out in chapter nine.

And did Ammar really mean it?😉😉😄😄

If you're team SaMar, comment 'yay' it'll give me so much motivation.
Pls be sure to
Vote
Comment
And share.

Asmaa❤