Chapter 44

Third Person's POV.

"Hello passengers. You are welcome to Minnesota, USA. Please keep your seatbelts intact till after the plane has landed. Thank you for flying with us, we......"

After about four hours on air the plane finally landed. It was already around 5:30 pm. They had to offer all the prayers they had missed and go visit Sara and Fahd.

Few minutes later, they left the airport to find a Cab to take them to their hotel.

"That was one tiring journey," Sauf sighed.

"It sure was," Ammar agreed.

Sauf was feeling a lot of pain in her lower abdomen. Her thighs felt too heavy for her to continue carrying. She held her lower abdomen very tightly and winced in pain.

"What's wrong?" Ammar asked, shifting closer to her with his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"Nothing. I'm just fine,"

"You don't seem fine to me. Is your stomach hurting?"

"No it's Lady business i guess,"

"Oh I'm sorry," Ammar felt very shy as he shifted back to his side. He looked away not to have any eue contacts with Sauf. That was one embarrassing moment innit?

They finally arrived at their hotel 30 minutes later. It was already maghrib time infact. Sauf couldn't keep standing at the reception to wait for the keys. So she sat on the chairs at the back. Ammar could understand what she was going through. He used to see Asmaara suffer back then too.

"Let's go. Can you walk up the stairs or should we use the lift?"

"Lift please," she urged.

He rolled both their luggages and they walked over to the lift.

"That's your room i think, 401 and this is mine, 402." She read.

"Yeah I'll take your luggage in,"

After Ammar dropped her luggage in her room, he went to his own room to freshen up.

Sauf immediately removed her headscarf and quickly opened her luggage. She tore open the packet of sanitary pad and rushed the bathroom. She'd been waiting to arrive at the hotel to do that. After freshening up and washing herself, she decided to call Sara and inform her that they'd come visit them that night.

"Sara, we've arrived,"

"Oh AlhamdulilLah!"

"We'll both come a bit later to help. But we won't stay over. But i guess we'll come back very early tomorrow to help both of you out," I explained.

"Okay that's fine. I bet you must be tired. See you later,"

She then hang up the phone. She removed her slides and hopped into bed to take a quick nap. Not after setting her alarm to rimg exactly after forty five minutes.

Ammar had already prayed all the prayers he'd missed. He quickly arranged his clothes in the wardrobe and settled for his bed. They both weren't very hungry since they had eaten in the plane.

__________

Knock knock knock

Ammar knocked on Sauf's door to see if she was ready. He opened the door slightly after hearing her say 'come in'.
She was already dressed up amd ready so they walked out immediately.

"I'm so happy for Sara you know," Sauf said, few minutes after they had caught their uber.

"Yeah you're right,"