Chapter 40

Ammar's POV.

Time flies so quickly. It's been a week already since my foolish incident with Fahd, he really annoyed me i tell you.
I hadn't even caught a glimpse of Sauf at all of recent and i was eager to. She comes to the office mostly earlier than me amd ince she gets in there, she leaves after everyone has left. She's such a competent lady with utmost determination.

During lunch, as i and Fahd were snacking on our grilled sandwich and yoghurt, Sauf came and slowly walked past us. I couldn't help but gaze at her until she was out of sight. She looked so gorgeous Ya Allah! What's going in my head...
That was the first time i saw her in five working days woah!

"Oh yes! Ammar," Fahd blurted, he actually scared me for a moment there.

"What isshit," i munched in a bite of my sandwich.

"I wanted to buy some ties and extra shirts, you know i and my manager will be going to New York for business next in three days time,"

"So?"

"Urgh you're so-" he clenched his fist to punch me and i couldnt help but chuckle. "Obviously, i want you to help me check some out. You might also find something nice for yourself," He continued.

"Okay, so when do we go?" I asked, throwing the wrap of my food in the bin nearby.

"Uhh since today is Friday and you're leaving on Monday right?"

"Yeah Monday,"

"So why don't we go tomorrow?" I suggested.

"Sure, no problem. But pleaaaase wake up on time, i know how you sleep on weekends,"

"I thought we'd go in the night after Isha prayers!" I stared at him with my eyes about to pop out.

"Night?!"

"Of course you know at that time, they restock everything,"

"Uhh whateves, let's go, work continues,"

We got up from the bench and strolled back into the office.

We then noticed that everywhere was silent, no one was there. We looked at each other in shock.

"Where's everyone?" I called out and then we heard the loud voices of little children outside.

"Did you hear that?"

"What umm no,"

"You are so foolish?" I said and ran out, leaving Fahd behind.
As i stepped out, i kept turning left and right to see where the noise was coming from. I then went farther into the compound. I turned to my right and then i received the most fascinating thing ever.

Little children were out there singing a happy birthday song and all the staffs were out there with them including Sara and Sauf. I felt my eyes becoming moist so I immediately  wiped them away.
Each of the kids was holding a letter printed out boldly on a cardboard which read:

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y A M M R A

I chuckled ar the way my name was spelt. Ammra instead of Ammar. I walked over to them and swapped the two cardboards of the kids.

"Thank you so much children. I appreciate it all,"

"You're welcome uncleeee!!" They all yelled simultaneously and ran off.

"Happy birthday,"

"Happy birthday,"

"Happy birthday,"

All my colleagues kept wishing me a happy birthday. I kept smiling throughout as i was extremely happy amd elated.

"Happy birthday. Brother in law," Sara chuckled as she shook my hand. "I wish you more and more life in good health."

"Thanks Sara I-"

I was cut off mid sentence by Sauf and the way she gently walked towards me. She kept swaying her hips as thebwind blee her veil backwards. As she walked, she plastered a lingering smile on her face and kept staring at me until she was just a few meters away from me.

"Happy birthday. Ammar Abdullah! More life in good health and success," Her voice, Ya Allah was so tempting. It was so pleasant to my ears, even the lullabys my mum sang to me couldn't stand near it.

"Erh...thanks," i didn't know whether I should shake her, talk about random stuff or say talk to you later to her.

Fortunately Fahd's voice broke my dilemma.

"Ammar! Happy hirthday!!!!!"

"Looks like you knew about it,"

"Yeah who planned all this?"

"It was your boss actually. It was her idea so we only helped out."

"Oh,"

I was really fascinated by Fahd's words. She really planned this for me. I felt like lifting her up and spinning her in the air, but i wasn't sure how she'd react. I only let out a small smile to her.

"Thanks once again," She simply smiled and nodded. She the patted my shoulder and walked past me. Oh Allah that touch.
I closed my eyes and began to imagine...

Standing outside under the stars and the romantic breeze, Sauf walks majestically towards me in a white tulle dress. As she keeps smiling, she makes my heart flip and skip a beat. She comes nearer and nearer until we are an inch away and i welcome her inside my arms wholeheartedly. We cuddle for a few before we race each other and our noses begin to collide. I bend my head to smell the most sensitive part of her head, behind her ear and i rub my lips on her earlobe. She moans in pleasure as i grab her right arm. She quickly wraps her left hand around my neck and using my free hand, i unclip her hair clip. Leaving ger long, beautiful and silky hair flow down her back. The cool breeze does it's job and blows her hair backwards, revealing a well defined face accessorised with mesmerizing eyes and lips that yearned for a kiss. I then-

"Ouchh!" I cried out.

"Do you know for how long I've been calking your name?" Fahd complained with his hands placed on his waist.

"They why did you have to pinch me so hard?"

"I see. You just closed your eyes and kept smiling and daydreaming. You prolly were in Wonderland right? Who were you thinkig of huh? Was it Sauf?"

"Nope Saraaaa!" I chuckled and ran for my life.

Awwwwww❤️❤️😩😩

I just luvvvvvvv this chappy, if you enjoyed it like i did while writing it, please leave a comment below and vote as well please.

I like where this is going.

I love you guys very much and i will forever appreciate your support ❤️
Love Asmaa✨❤️