Chapter 7

Ammar's photo above.

Sauf's POV.

It's been nine days since the wedding had been approved by me and Ammar. He called me occasionally to hear how I was coping with all the wedding preparations. Sometimes he even came to drive me to places to get work done just so I wouldn't stress myself driving. I've always hated taking the driver with me. They like to poke their noses in everything you do.

After making my bed and taking a shower, I grabbed a black knee length shirt with black tights and a random scarf to tie Into a turban. I wore my white kimono on the outfit.

I grabbed my bag, wallet and phone as I had to go shopping urgently. I needed to buy some more clothes for my new life that would begin in four days time. I told my mum to allow me use the clothes I have now but she wouldn't allow me.

______

"Now what's wrong with this car? Why isn't it responding?" I asked no one actually, getting frustrated as my car wasn't responding. I quickly called Elias, one of the workers to check what was wrong with it. He knew so much about cars.

"I think the battery is weak. And the alternator is bad as well. I'll quickly take it to the mechanic." He informed me as I stood there with a gloomy face.

"But I need to go out now. I need the car," I protested.

"Ma'am I'll make it quick." With that, he left. Dad was out with his car. Mum was also out with her car. Kamal was out with Mona as well in his car. And the drivers were all sent on errands with the remaining cars.

I finally decided to call an uber to the mall. As I stepped outside of the compound, I  started checking my phone to call an uber when Ammar suddenly appeared in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, shocked.

"I was just passing by and then I saw you. Is everything okay?" He asked, worried.

"Oh my car just broke down and all the cars aren't home so I was just about to call an uber," I explained.

"No need. Save some pounds and I'll take you were you want to go. I  was actually heading home because I don't have much to do today. You coming?" I hesitated for a while before giving him a nod and smiling. At arriving at the car, he opened the door for me and I stepped in before he went to the driver's seat.

I'm so glad my car broke down! I let out an evil laughter deep inside of me.

"So where may I take you my lady?" He asked cheerfully. He was obviously in a good mood today.

"The mall, my servant," I also did same thing. He was such a gentleman.

"Your wish is my command!" He said.

The ride to the mall was interactive as we were talking about different and random stuff.

"Let's go," I motioned to him to step out of the car. .

"Thought you would never ask," he murmured.

"Hmm it's no problem," I replied.

I walked into an abaya shop to buy some more abaya's as I'll be married soon so I need to cover up more. I picked about eight and Ammar insisted on me buying more. I agreed with him because mum told me she was giving all of my clothes to the charity. I added another five and he chose them all. I realized he has really good taste after all.

"I need veils" I said.

We then walked to the culture Hijab shop and I picked up quite a significant amount of veils. I really loved veils, they always complete my look especially the viscous, jersey and chiffon ones.
After that, I went to h&m to buy some tops because sometimes, shirts can't be that bad. I picked up some shirts, jeans and outerwears. I got most of the shoes from Zara and forever21. If not for my mum I wouldn't have picked up so many things. I bought some casual jewels as well.

When it was time for me to get some underwear, I got nervous as I stopped outside the shop. For all the remaining shops, Ammar would accompany me but I didn't mind. I started at him hoping he would understand.

"Don't worry, I respect your privacy, I'll check out some shops as you're in here." He suggested.

"Okay. I'll be quick,"

"Take your time."

I walked into the shop and got some bras and panties. I bought vests and some more underwear for different kinds of outfits. Since we already had so much shopping bags, we took them to the car earlier on to free our hands.

Once I was done, I stepped out to call Ammar so we could get some food from McDonald's food court in the mall. I was already so hungry even though I had ice cream earlier.

Ammar's phone was already ringing waiting for him to pick up when...

Ammar's POV.

I decided to check out some Jalabiyyah's from an Arab shop which I didn't care to check it's name. I picked two which I liked. I also but a new pair of gym clothes. After I was done with my shopping, I decided to go back to where I left Sauf. Just then I saw her call coming in. I was about to answer but it ended. Maybe she ended it mistakenly. I called her back but it wasn't going through.

I kept the phone back in my pocket to just look for her.

I had already checked the entire mall thrice yet I didn't find her. I checked the bathrooms, the car park and any nearby shop but couldn't find her. I called her house and the maid told me no one's home. I even asked her to double check but to no avail.

"It's just four more days to our wedding. Where are you Sauf?" I thought aloud. I started sweating profusely. I couldn't think straight, different scenarios entertaining themselves in my head.

Just then, someone tapped me on my shoulder from behind.

"Looking for her?" A tall guy looking like a hooligan asked with a smirk on his face. He showed me Sauf's picture.

I was shocked. I was panting and getting paranoid.

"Who are you and where is my fiancee?"

Assalamu Alaykum, how's the Ramadan going? Mine is going smoothly Alhamdulillah.

Where do you think Sauf is?
What do you think happened to her?
Things getting spicy eh?

Leave your comments down below please. Be sure to
Vote
Comment
And share.

Asmaa❤