Chapter 43

Sauf's POV.

Working with Ammar for the past few weeks has been really really amazing. Doing things together, laughing together, having lunch together, and sometimes dinner too. It really has been amazing. I wish to spend the rest of my life with this forever loving soul, he is everything and anything to me. If anyone should hurt him, I'll fight for him till I die. Yes! The old strong and ambitious Sauf is back. Or rather the sweet and living Sauf is back, no more Reem Zain and her grumpiness.

I had just arrived at the office. I came extra early because i had lots of work to do. Reports from the head of the Minnesota branch arrived for me to see. I was already thinking of opening another branch in my hometown, Doha, Qatar. Ammar advised to wait for atleast six to eight months. By then everything will be stable in both Minnesota amd here.

Just as i pulled my chair in, my phone began to ring. As usual, i struggled to find it in my big tote bag.

I checked the caller ID and it displayed Sara ❤️.

"Salam Sara sis,"

"Wa'alykum salam Sauf, how are you and my brother in law?"

"Uhhh you will never stop will you? We're both fine. How is My lover boy?"

"Did you just say 'my lover boy' who told you he's yours? He's mine and only mine!!"

"Easy, easy i was only pulling your leg *giggles*"

"Better. I have something to tell you,"

"Are you pregnant?"

"What?!!??!?!! Sauf! What has Ammar done to your brain? Pregnant? That's too much!"

"Sorry! What is it then? Tell me,"

"Well, our wedding has been arranged"

"Oh my goooooddddd! Shukran Ya Allah! Are you for real? Ayyyy we gon party all night all day!"

"Calm down! It's on Saturday"

"Saturday? And you're just telling me? It's Thursday today, how do you expect me to get ready on time?"

"I don't know about that. All i know is you have to come. With Ammar."

"Of course I'm coming with him. But 2 days. It's so close. "

"Well..."

"Dont worry, we'll be in Minnesota tomorrow. We'll catch the first flight but i have to talk to Ammar first."

"Sure, i have things to do. Talk to you later?"

"Sure bye,"

With that, Sauf hang up and let out a long sigh. She buried her head on her desk and though of how she'd prepare in just two days.

"How does that foolish girl expect me to pack for a wedding when i have to leave tomorrow? I still have to get some dresses, shoes, jewelry and so on," I kept babbling and rambling on.

"To top it off, I'm not even sure if I'll get any flights and-"

"It'll all work out!" A voice said.