Chapter 31

Sauf/Reem's POV.

"Oh I see," I simply said.

I was too shocked to even breathe properly. All the plotting I've done will go to waste now, this can't be. Oh no!

I planned to date Amir just so I could get Ammar jealous and make him weak and sober just like I did years back. But if he knows Amir, then it's going to be a total fail because there won't be any rift and he won't see it as anything. I want Ammar to feel jealous that he and Amir start to fight and he loses control just like I did.

But wait, I think it's even better this way, both being friends, It will surely create a rift and Ammar will be broken for good. Knowing that they haven't met for ling, I will be able to hit two birds with one stone.

"Watchu thinking My Lady?" Amir snapped his fingers in my face. I closed the mouth which I didn't realize had been open for the past two minutes.

"We'll be leaving now. I'll text you later," I heard Ammar say.

They bade each other and left. We both also went in to have some food and chat a little.

I was still bothered about my plan though. Since Amir will be staying over with me for two weeks, I decided I would tell him what Ammar did to me before Ammar does and he twists the matter. But then I thought, that would mean, Ammar will come to know that I'm Sauf. One good thing is that nobody knows I am actually  Sauf. But if I let Ammar keep seeing him, he might blurt out how I've been mistreating him. Amir will definitely get suspicious of what I'm trying to do since i have to act nice to Ammar in front of him.

Urgh! This is too much.

I thought and thought for a while before I finally came up with am idea.

All I had to do was threaten Ammar not to say anything to Amir about what had been going on between  me and him(Ammar). I hoped that it would work until I was done with my work.

Ammar's POV.

"Salaam Fahd, you home?" I asked, feeling extremely stressed out.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Could you come over?"

"Sure. Be there now" I immediately hang up and slouched on the sofa. In exactly five minutes, Fahd arrived.

"What's up? Everything good?" He asked as he made himself comfortable next to me.

"Reem called me and asked me not to tell Amir anything about what had been going on between me and her and that whatever happened in my past, I should change the story if I were to tell him."

"What?" He screeched. "Man you know what, she is Sauf."

"What do you mean?"

"If she isn't Sauf then why would she tell you not to say anything to Amir about your past? Obviously she is Sauf. If she's Reem she has nothing to do with your past and wouldn't careless if you told him or not. And believe me, she is Sauf."

"But if she's Sauf, she must've done something wrong back then that she doesn't want Amir to know right?" I questioned with a confused face.

"Nope she hasn't done anything. She's planning something! According to Sara, she thinks you deliberately hurt her so she's taking revenge on you by fakeloving Amir. And if Amir finds out you two, are rivals then he won't stay with her anymore because he won't like it at all and her plan will fail. That's why she doesn't even want your past to come up."

"What?!!! So that's her plan. But she's foolish you know, very foolish. But when did all this Sara stuff happen?"

"The day before yesterday, I overhead them talking in Sauf's office and when I met Sara outside I urged her to tell me the truth and she even said she didn't like what Sauf was doing..."

"Oh...the assumed  hatred she has for me has changed her negatively. She thinks she's hurting me but it's herself that she'll hurt later. But Alhamdulillah, now I know the love of my life is near me."

"Mm you're right. But you know you can't let her know you know who she really is."

"Yes, I know that. Let's make a plan. Something that'll change her back to the Sauf i fell in love with and make her realize she's Sauf. I want her back please."

"You're right!"

We hatched our plan and we decided to involve Sara and Iman in it because we needed them.
We decided we'll have Sara and Imam meet us and we'll talk things through.

__________

"You made it tigress" Fahd teased his sister, Iman. Sara also came about twenty seconds later.

"We have to be quick, she can't see me with you guys,"

"I agree..." I began. "So here's the plan, we will..."

I told everyone what they had to do and fortunately they all understood. Iman left and Sara quickly left so Sauf wouldn't see her with us.

That afternoon, after work, I made my way with Fahd to his house to confirm things with Iman. She had arranged everything.

Our aim was to make Sauf realize that what she was doing was wrong and she'd just end up hurting herself in the end. She thought  she hated me but she never did. I still loved her and I'd always will. I was only under the charms that Basma had put me on. The past five years were the most dreadful and wasteful five years of my life. I had been living a complete lie, I didn't live for myself, I rather lived for someone else, I was played and I went astray. I diverted from the good and pious path Allah had shown me. I couldn't believe I could do such things. I turned into the complete opposite I was. But no more, after our plan, we will try and change Sauf, she had gone astray just like me but for the love I have for her, I won't react to her assumed anger because she also isn't herself. She's just hurt and trying to cover it up by being angry at me. But I'll make her realize it. If not for what happened sometime back in Sauf's life, we would never have separated and been in this mess, but as it is said, 'we plan and Allah plans, indeed He is the best of planners.' But In shaa Allah, I'll get the love of my life back.

Thanks for reading. I appreciate it. I sort of like Ammar and his group's plan. Just hope it works.

So Sauf is hurt but trying to cover it up by being angry at Ammar, well I think that's foolish. Let's just hope she changes her ways.

Who's point of view will you all like to read next? Comment below please.

Your amazing comments and dms are what keep me going honestly. I love you all and I appreciate your support. Thank you ❤❤

Love, Asmaa💕❤💕😍😙😍🌹🥀🌹