Chapter 37

Sauf's POV.

"I found a girl...beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone......"

Ed Sheeran's voice filled the room. I swayed my hops and kept looking down, trying to avoid any kind of eye contact.

I felt extremely safe and calm when I was dancing with Ammar. Anytime he touched me while we were dancing, it felt so sweet and calm.
I couldn't bring myself to comprehend what on earth I was feeling.

What sort of torture is this? Why am I getting confused?

Over the last couple of months, I had become calmer and much more quiet. I barely even said anything for an entire day. Ever since my incident with Ammar at my house, life had taken its toll on me.

It came to a point were, if I see Ammar, I'd keep staring at him and I never reacted to anything he did at all. Before, if he presented a file to me, I'd scold him for not doing some calculations correctly, whereas they're all correct. I just liked to fund faults in all he did But not anymore, it changed and drastically at that. This time we became friends but our relationship was strictly professional.

Seeing how Fahd and Sara loved each other, it made me jealous that I didn't have that kind of love in my life. At first, I didn't even want to approve of their relationship but I did eventually.

It made me think back to when I and Ammar shared such a strong bond but it all ended in the blink of an eye.

My newest view about him still didn't stop me from hating him for what he did to me back then. I still find fault in what he did and I don't think I'd ever be able to forgive him.

_____________

"Wow! What ever performance, such chemistry!"

"I think they love each other very much,"

"Why don't they get married?"

"Only few people get the chance to love each other this way,"

That was all everyone was saying. I suddenly felt extremely weird and awkward. I wondered why they were talking about love that doesn't even exist at all. I wanted to tell them only fake love existed but I decided against it.
I slowly walked to my sit, sat down and tried to clear my head.

Seeing that it wasn't working, I went out to the car park and sat on a bench. It was extremely cold and I wasn't wearing any abaya of a sort. I only clutched both of my arms together as I let the wind take action. My veil flew of my head, leaving my hair to blow away beautifully. I got up to go get the veil as I kept on to clutching my arms together.

Suddenly, a figure was waking towards me and when he worked into the light, I noticed he had my veil on his face. I lowered my gaze to allow whoever it was to come closer since I couldn't see and it was dark.

As I was wincing, I felt a jacket being placed on my shoulder. I immediately looked up and he was standing right in front of me with my veil held in his hands.

Ammar's POV.

After the amazingly heart shelling dance, I noticed Sauf was looking down. As if she was disturbed or something. Just then, I watched her as she got up and headed for the exit.

Few minutes later, I followed her to see if she was okay or not. Just as I was walking around, looking for her, a veil covered my face out of the blue. And when I walked into the light, I saw her standing, clutching her arms and her her blowing backwards. She looked takeaway I must say.

I walked to her slowly as I noticed she was cold and uncomfortable.

Immediately after reaching her, I removed my jacket and placed it on my shoulder. We kept staring at each other for quite a while before she turned and sat on the bench.

I followed her and sat next to her as I was feeling really good, sitting outside with her under a romantic breezy night.

Without notice, a strike of thunder storm was let out. And seconds later, the rain littered the atmosphere.

"Subhanallah! It's raining I think we should get back inside." I suggested as both of us stood up.

"I don't want to," she replied looking away.

It is already raining extremely heavily and she doesn't want to go inside. Both of us are already soaked. What's wrong with her.

"Then let me take you home,"

She just stood there staring at me. I couldn't understand why though. I suddenly also didn't feel the urge to move, we were just there, standing under the rain and beautiful stars as we got more and more drenched.
I couldn't stop looking at her mesmerizing eyes, I was getting lovesick.

After about three minutes which felt like three hours, Sauf removed the jacket and left it on the found as she ran under the veranda. Of course, to stay away from the rain.

I ran after her to ask her to take her home again.

"Sauf, you're already drenched. Come let me take you home. If you're worried about your car, I can personally bring it for you tomorrow morning. You look distressed. I can't allow to drive in this--"

"Can't you leave me alone? Why do you care so much for me. Don't forget, you were the one who cheated me at love. In fact just tell my why you're always around me this days, why do you even care if I'm distressed or not. Why? Why? Why? Why?"

"Because i---"

"Sauf!!!!!" She was lying unconscious on the floor now. I went down to see if she was okay and it looked like shed fainted. I couldn't understand what to do. I didn't want to disrupt the engagement as well. So i carried her in my arms and walked to my car so I could take her to the hospital.

I hope you all loved this Chapter, if you did, please leave a comment and press the little star button below and don't forget to share to your friends and family as well.

I love you all very much and I appreciate your support💕💕💕
Love, Asmaa❤❤