Chapter 23

Sauf's POV.

1 year ago...

Slipping in my slippers, I stepped out of the house finally, for the first time. I couldn't believe how much I missed the world and my finally. I decided to visit my parents since it was over four months since I last saw them. I decided to buy Ismah some of her favourite chocolates.
Even the security man was glad to see me, it really had been long. I didn't bother knocking or ringing the bell, I just opened the door with a smile on my face. The last time I smiled, I couldn't remember.

"Sauffffff!" Ismah yelled and jumped on me.

"How are you Baby?"

"All good."

I walked to my parents and gave them each a tight hug. They really missed me I tell you.
We had lunch and I went upstairs to my room to catch some sleep.

Later in the evening. I called Mona on Skype. She was living with Ahmed in Australia now. She broke the new that she was pregnant again, I was so happy for her. Upon hearing the news, I remembered my two angels whom I never even got to see. They couldn't receive their live but they surely received mine.

________

Since Rayyan was sent to jail for six months for again for fraud once again, I decided to stay with my parents before he returns and imprisons me again.

I went out to run a few errands set by mum. I had to get some few groceries and collect a dress she ordered from the post office.

I got a call from Ismah telling me to come pick her up from school. I was wondering why she was leaving school so early though. I thought maybe they were asked to go home. I was already tired but I had to drive.

"Why you up so early?"

"Umm...I got exp-pelled"

"What?! Wait what's wrong with you? Are you okay? Why are you acting like this."

" *silence* "

"Oh Ya Allah you're drunk." I quickly got her into the car and drove to a nearby kiosk to buy a bottle of water.

Within the time I stepped out  to the kiosk and came back, Ismah had already strangled a small child who was practically dead on the road.

"Ismah! What have you done? Why-" I was interrupted by the siren imof the cops.

"Oh no! This isn't happening," The cops came over and took Ismah with them. I pleaded with them to release her but they refused.
I decided to call my parents and follow the cops to the station.

There, Ismah was jailed and unluckily for her she was eighteen. How could she be so stupid. She was in her final year high school and she's starting this?

We discussed and sorted out the issue and Ismah was to be hanged to death for murder.

My parents were literally on their knees pleading and begging he officers. But it was too late, it'd been finalised.
After receiving the biggest shock of our lives, we decided to go out for a while when we heard coughs. As we turned, Ismah was literally holding the bars of the cell, coughing profusely. She had turned tomato red. We all ran to her screaming her name but she didn't answer us. The officers took her to the hospital immediately and we followed behind.

"Stay here Please," the doctor instructed.

We sat in the waiting room waiting for the outcome. I kept crying and so was my mum. She couldn't bear to see her daughter in such a situation. But what we didn't know was how Ismah got drunk. Minutes later, the doctor came and gave us the most dreadful news of our lives.

"Nooooooo! She can't be dead!" Mum shouted as she fell on the floor.

I also burst into tears. The doctor then said,

"Her lungs had gone extremely bad beyond repair due to excessive smoking,"

"Ismah? Smoking?" I asked no one in particular.

This can't be...

1 year later...(Present time as Ammar).

After Ismah's sudden death, my family was not the same anymore. Everyone was broken, I was even more broken than anybody as I though of Ammar every single minute of my life.
After weeks of mourning, I decided to move out of my parents and settle in my own home. My parents finally moved to Okalahoma with Asmaara and Kamal. I wanted to defeat Rayyan just as I promised myself before he left for jail, he's stay in jail was even extended to which I was happy about because the day day he was released, before coming home, he had kidnapped a man and murdered him. Only Allah knows why and who he murdered. Now I wanted to be independent and self reliable. I didn't want to depend on any man anymore. I need to live for myself.

My Architectural firm had long ago gone down the drain due to some official issues which I think are better left unsaid.

I thought to myself,
Now that Ammar is married, and successful in life, I think I should just forget about him, forget he ever existed. But I can't, I still love him. I'd been hearing awful things about Ammar lately, he'd become something else After marrying my worst enemy in college. She had never been a good person at heart. She changed my Ammar into the opposite of what he was and I couldn't do anything. But now I have to forget him and face my life. I want to achieve something in life.

After much thought, I decided to call my cousin, Sara to hear how far with the brand application.
I was planning on opening a clothing brand where I'd sell dresses, veils, dupattas, abayas,  and so on. My cousin decided she'd be my P.A.

I took a loan from the bank to use to set up the business. I decided I'd pay back after my business had been set up. All we needed was an approvement. We decided to start from my house(the one my dad bought for me before he left). It has four rooms so I decided to convert one, into the showroom and another, into the tailoring room.

"Assalamu Alaykum  Sara!"

"Wa'alykum Salaam Sauf,"

"How far with the brand opening application?"

"Was just about to congratulate you. It's been approved. We can start from tomorrow since we've ready seen some few dresses right?"

"Yes!!! By the way can you move in with me? I have an extra room don't worry. "

"Sure that'll make our work easier."

"Okay see you tomorrow. Assalamu Alaykum"

Finally It Was happening. Finally!

Ammar, you were obviously trying to trick me into falling for you, I see you've already settled down with a whore and you've become one of those Heartless tycoons. I'll show you that I never needed you in my life. You turned out to be a beast. I would never have imagined.

Now you'll hear "Miss Sauf Walid, CEO 'Va Va Vogue' !!

So guys, we've lost Ismah...how sad. But now that Sauf has established her own business what does she have in store for us? We'll see. 

If you like the name of her brand 'Va Va Vogue' thenet me know pls.

If you think Sauf will be successful and become like Ammar then leave an inline comment.

If you think Sauf will be unsuccessful, leave an inline comment.

If you think Sauf is going to be successful but stay the way she is, leave an inline comment.

I love you all and I appreciate your support ❤❤❤❤
Love your girl, ASMAA😗😍