Chapter 45

P.S let me just warn you guys that this chapter is going to be looong so grab your coffee, tea, popcorn, anything really. Let's goooo!!!

Third Person's POV.

Pacing back and forth on the private balcony of the apartment, upstairs, is Sauf. She'd been waiting for Ammar to bring her luggage for one good hour now. At first she thought she couldn't even take her bath because all her toiletries were in her luggage. But fortunately enough, she got a new sponge and soap and took her bath. For an hour, she'd been in a robe .

You might be thinking, how can she be standing outside in a robe, well it's a privatized balcony covered completely in dark/tinted glass so now one from outside can see.

She didn't want to go inside because she'd be embarrassed by all the guests amd workers hoping in and out so she decided to go there alone. She already told Mona to collect her luggage when Ammar comes so he doesn't have to see her in a robe wih no scarf.

Looking in defeat, she sat on one of the bean bags there that backed the door. A pair of masculine hands then covered her eyes reminding her of her childhood days.

"Huuhh who's this?" She asked as she got up and turned around facing the anonymous person. She tried to undo his hands but they were too strong so she gave up. Few seconds later she felt the lights come on and the person removed their hands. She blinked thrice to adjust to the sudden change of light. She then flipped her hair and locked eyes with the person. She was left flabbergasted at who she saw and what she saw.

Ammar was standing right in front of her with a black board on his hand that read:

"Will you marry me? Sauf Walid?"

After reading what was before her, she obviously didn't even understand what she'd read out of confusion and so, she looked at Ammar shockingly.

"Wh-what i all these? M-m-my l-l-luggage? Wh-where---? She stuttered as she spoke. She almost lost her balance and Ammar was quick to throw the board and catch her.

"Will you marry me? Will you care to fulfill both of our desires? Today? Now?" He made her sit on the bean bag again and said what he had to.

Sauf, now had started to understand what was happening. Hot tears started daring to stream down. She covered her mouth in surprise and awe. She the grabbed a squatting Ammar and hugged him as tightly as she could.

"Na'am, na'am Ammar. Always. I love you. I love you. Very very much."

"Oh Sauf, you've made me the happiest man in this entire earth today. I'm so elated baby!!! Thank you, I love you so so so so much. Words can't describe it. He got up and helped her up too by ger shoulders.

Sauf crisscrossed her arms over her chest as she started to feel uncomfortable in a robe in front of her fiance. She pulled her hair back and made one step backwards.

"Don't worry Sauf, I won't do anything. Plus I'm sorry for how i came in. I know it's not right to see you in these clothes,"

"Yeah that's right. But Ammar, how are we going to marry today?"

Ammar smiled and interlocked his hands with his.

"Like this," he said. He went tothebackif the chair and brought a big box. He opened it to reveal a wedding gown, bridal jewelry and a lair of bridal shoes.