Chapter 30

Amir's picture above 👆(My Nigerian Sisters, where are Amir's crushes ehn...fine guy bah😂😙)

Sauf/Reem's POV.

"I'm sorry please...sorry for ignoring you. Pweesh!" I apologized to Amir so we could get back together at least and date. I kept clutching to his arm and saying sorry and finally he gave in.

"Okay baby! Forgiven, back to Bae and Boo?" He chuckled.

"Sure!" I yelled and hugged him tightly. I started liking Amir so much. It was a mixture of friendship and attraction which I choose love to be.

"I'll come pick you up for lunch from your office tomorrow at 1, chill around amd have supper at my fav restaurant" He said, pulling me out of my trance.

"Sure, I'll wait for ya!" I agreed. We had some alone time at the park together before we both headed back home. I asked him to send my regards to Manal and convince her that all will be alright with her aunt.

But something I didn't understand was why they weren't so close as siblings. But the fault was his because he never gave her time at all. Their aunt mistreated Manal so much but he was never around to do anything about it. And now that he was back full time, he just watched as she humiliated her. He never cared. Oh well! Their lives!

I strolled to my study to go through my emails and do some work that night.
After doing tons of work, I went to my room and finally retired to sleep. I needed it so badly.

__________

"Babyyy! You're here! As promised," I blushed, hugging Amir as he walked into my office looking dashing in his Armani suit.

"Yep! Never break any promises especially when it comes to you my lady," He replied with a wide grin.

"How was work," I asked, handing him a glass of water.

"Good!" He replied. Amir owned a small Carpet company which he established exactly 5 years ago just like me and he decided he decided he would rather run it in the UK instead of Nigeria.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"Sure,"

I re applied my lipstick, grabbed my wallet and phone as we both headed out. I instructed Lana not to allow any one in my office because I had some important files in my cabinet.

I noticed how all the employees were staring at us as we walked out and Ammar, looked shocked instead of jealous and intimidated like the rest. I watched him as he started at Amir in shock and surprise.

"That's how your employees kept staring when I was coming in. You should teach them some manners you know," he chuckled as we hopped into the car. 

"Lol!" I laughed.

Ammar's POV.

I couldn't believe my eyes! Amir was really here, it'd been over ten years since we met. Since in grade school, he had been part of out group until high school. He is Nigerian but he and his family lived here in London all their lives.

"Let's go, time to leave," Fahd said as he hung his bag on his shoulder.

I walked behind him as we got to the car. As usual we stopped at Mabel's, the heaven where we ate everyday after work, together.
We got to the table we usually settled for and placed out orders immediately.

"You know who that guy is? The one that came to see Reem?" I asked Fahd.

"Nah how would I know him...He's her fiance that's all I know,"

"Man! He was a very good friend of mine since grade school up until high school. It's been quite a while since we met."

"Really? That's nice. He's dating Reem, his bad," Fahd made a pity face which I couldn't help but chuckle at.

"I know right! I'll get to talk to him soon, hope he comes to the office again."

"Why didn't you speak to him today?"

"You know, I was too shocked and he didn't even see me but he'll come around again I'm sure. I'll get his contact then,"

"The food's here! Alhamdulillah!" Fahd rubbed his hand together. He was legit obsessed with food.

After eating, we realized it was almost maghrib time so we decided to go to the mosque then go home after that.

We argued on who would pay the bill as always before settling on a 50/50.

Just as we were stepping out, I saw Amir coming in.
I walked over to him quickly as I was happy to see him.

"Amir!!" I semi yelled.

"What! Ammar, it's you? Long time no see, how have you been?" He asked, he was obviously also very happy.

We both walked out as Fahd followed behind us.

"This is my buddy, Fahd. Fahd, this is my long lost friend, Amir," I introduced them and watched them as they hugged each other.

"You know, a lot has happened in my life which we need to talk about so badly," I grinned widely.

"Same here Man!" He agreed. "By the way are you married?"

"Hah! I was...But that's a story for another day," I tried to divert the topic.

"Well i-"

"I know...your dating my boss, Reem Zain eh?"

"Oh yes! Wait she's your boss...how?"

"As I said we have a lot to talk about. Hashtag story for another day,"

We talked for a while and as usual, Fahd chipped in his jokes from time to time.

Suddenly, I spotted Reem walking towards us.
She clutched Amir by his arm as she tried to talk to him but she didn't realise it was me and Fahd who were there with him until she turned.

"What are you two doing here?" She asked looking as if a tiger was approaching her. That was a scene to see. *inner laugs*

"Amir, do you know them?" She looked at Amir and pointed at us with her mouth open.

"Well Ammar had been my friend since childhood and Fahd, I just met him."

She looked at Me, Fahd and finally Amir, in astonishment.

"Oh, I see,"

This is getting interesting right!

Can someone guess why Sauf is persistent on dating Amir? And I think she's shocked because with Amir and Ammar being friends, her plan which we don't know might be a total fail! Let's keep reading to seeee!!!

If you liked this chapter please give it a vote and comment.

I love you all very very much and I appreciate your support.

Love, asmaa❤💕❤💕❤😙😗😙😗😙😗