"How was your day babe?"

Harry's (pov)
Ugh! Work is so frustrating. If your wondering I work in a small office doing tons of work. My boss is pretty much a Dick to me but I don't really mind him because I get to go home to my lover louis Tomlinson. We've been together for about four years now and were crazy about each other. I love him with all my heart. He was my first true love. We met at a local store. I guess you could say it was cliche but to me I think it was love at first sight. I was walking through the store stopping to get some baking things and being myself I didn't grab a cart so my hands were full. I dropped everything and that's when louis came along. He helped me pick up my things and at that moment I thought he was absolutely gorgeous. He told me that my eyes where beautiful. I blushed extremely hard and thanked him. He also told me that he thought I was very handsome, and asked if he could take me out to dinner. I told him sure I would love to and we both exchanged numbers. We shook hands telling each other our names then we both went our separate ways. Since that dinner we both fell crazy for each other and that's how Lou and I met.

I had just gotten off work, finally coming home to my love louis Tomlinson. When I walked in to our house I'm greeted with a "hey babe how was your day?" Before I even got to answer louis is all over me attacking my lips,I moaned into the kiss while he starts palm me through my work pants. He then slips his tongue in my mouth exploring it. My cock is so hard for him right now he has no idea what he does to me! I reach for the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. My hands take control and explore his body, touching his rock hard abs. "Let's take this to the bedroom." Louis says. I agree with him and start to walk to our room when he smacks my ass, I moaned in pleasure.
Louis (pov)
Harry makes his way to our room but before he makes his way in, I push him up against the door and snog him for approximately two minutes. He naturally wraps his legs around my waist. I have the mind set to pull out my cock and take him right here right now, but I decide against it because I have other plans. I open the door with Harry still wrapped around my waist. I slowly place him down and whisper in his ear "if you don't want to be punished you will do what I say, now get on your knees and suck my dick!" Harry smirks with lustful eyes and drops to his knees. He slowly starts to unbutton my jeans pulling them down my legs leaving me only In my tight boxer briefs. Harry starts to rub my cock through my briefs and I immediately get rock hard,god what this boy does to me! I need to feel his lips around me right this second. It's like he read my mind because in an instant he pulls my briefs down and starts to suck on my tip. "Oh god harry yes!" I moan. He then licks up and down my shaft taking me hole bobbing his head up and down my dick. If you ask me harry is pro at sucking dick. If keeps doing what he's doing I'm gonna cum down his throat,but I'm not going to give in that easy,so I take him by his curls and pull him off my dick. "Loooouuuuuu!" Harry whines. "Did I say you could talk back to me,harry?" "I told you you would be punished if you don't follow my orders."
Harry's (pov)
I love louis controlling side it turns me on so much you have no clue! He walks over to the bed pulling me by the hand to follow him. He then sits down on the bed instructing me to stand in front of him and I obey. Lou takes off my shirt and starts to unbuckle my belt and quickly pulls my pants and briefs down leaving us both naked. "Bend over my lap harry,it's time for you punishment." Lou said. I smirked and did as I was told. Louis began spanking me and my cock immediately got hard. "Lou,oh yes!" "Louis please, I need your cock inside me so bad." "Don't worry baby I plan on fucking you so hard." Lou said. He took me off his lap and laid me down gently, then went to the dresser and grabbed a condom and lube. Louis came back to the bed and knelt between my legs and instructed me to put the condom on his hard cock. Louis then started to suck to his fingers,after they were nice and wet he started fingering my hole slow then fast the slow then fast repeatedly. "Oh god Lou, don't stop, don't stop!" "Touch your self harry." I did, and it felt amazing. My hole was ready and fuckable. Louis then thrusted in me hard and deep. "Oh baby, please Lou, uhh yess don't stop!" We both climaxed and laid there never taking our eyes of each other. Louis finally broke the silence asking me "how was your day babe?" It was amazing baby, I love you so much!"
"I love you too babe."

This is my first chapter so don't judge me comment what you think... More smut I can get dirtier hahaha ;)